• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

photobucket took my pictures off

Re: Re: photobucket took my pictures off

Bronco72 said:
I use the free version of tapatalk to post pics on here all the time off of a I phone
Cool, well it ain't that then.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Im looking for something to use on a PC. Was really hoping google photos would work since all my current pics are already backed up there.

the_white_shadow said:
Im looking for something to use on a PC. Was really hoping google photos would work since all my current pics are already backed up there.

Can you see the pictures of the Toyota with the baja style flares and boggers on the rear that I posted?

Re:

Yea I think mine is tapatalk pro now that you mention it. Works like a charm, the lack of attachment viewing does suck, but other than that I like it.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Well I take back what I said about the link that Google provides...it's not working for me now either.

Would it be possible for this forum to allow the upload of photos similar to what NC4X4 forums do? Not sure what is involved in making something like work though.

It's a major pain in the ass to post pics here. I don't use Tapatalk tho, I like using Web pages for some reason.
Having to resize everything gets old

Neal3000 said:
Anyone tried Flickr? It's a free photo/video hosting site from Yahoo

I moved a picture from photosuckit to my computer then loaded it up to flickr, using the share button and copy the bbcode, then past here, this is the large size.

20170627_124949_HDR_zps8nyy0o8a by grcthird, on Flickr

It's going to take forever to move them from photosuckit to my computer since that site is so damn slow now. What they should have done is said any pics loaded up until July 1st will still be linkable, but all new stuff would have to pay the subscription.

Figured I'd just bump the old thread back up.

FYI, if you use Google Chrome on your PC, there is an add-in available to give the old :flipgotcha: to Photobucket and let you view hosted pictures.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj/related

Yep I lost a ton of great trail wheelin pictures from the photobucket bullshit....I can use my SmugMug accnt to link pics everywhere though!

TacomaJD said:
Man you take the best fawking pictures ever. :****:

Thanks JD I'm gettin better at it all the time.

ridered3 said:
Scott, what's the scoop on SmugMug? Looking for cost, how it works, etc.

I have the cheapest acct SmugMug offers...150 a year...it does everything I need and more...I can sell everthing from prints on paper,canvas & metal...lots of sizes from 4x7 to 40x30...instant digital download sales...lots of rez sizes...I can link pics anywhere I want in about 8 different sizes...if Photobucket was a paper airplane SmugMug would be the Millennium Falcon...basically :****:

Thanks for the info. Will look into SmugMug more. While I don't need to resale pics, I'd like to be able to post stuff easily.

ridered3 said:
Thanks for the info. Will look into SmugMug more. While I don't need to resale pics, I'd like to be able to post stuff easily.

Yes posting your pics is also not limited to the device you have them stored on as well...I can access my SmugMug acct & share pics & product selling links from any device anywhere anytime.

And another great part of SmugMug is NO ADS or "commercials" at all.

bgredjeep said:
Figured I'd just bump the old thread back up.

FYI, if you use Google Chrome on your PC, there is an add-in available to give the old :flipgotcha: to Photobucket and let you view hosted pictures.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj/related

Just wanted to bump this thread again stating that this google chrome browser fix has restored threads with photobucket dead links. Really helped a lot since im doing some research now on an engine swap.