• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

photobucket took my pictures off

OK...scratch what I said above...if you're in Google Photos you can click on the share symbol and choose GET LINK and it will generate a short link for you. Just copy and paste that to the IMG code here on the forum...still might have to adjust the size though.

Re:

As of now, if uploading pics taken with cell phone, no way beats the ease of Tapatalk.

Click the little + image icon, goes to gallery, click picture and done. Simple as that.

5da12ade37e3f64dd4afffa33040bb68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

if I'm on my iPhone, I just click the additional options right below the post and click add photos. It takes me right to my photo gallery. Click the photo and it posts it. It's kinda slow though. If I post too many words with the picture, it says it's to big. But if I just put a word or two and the pic it works just fine :dunno:

clemsonjeep said:
OK...scratch what I said above...if you're in Google Photos you can click on the share symbol and choose GET LINK and it will generate a short link for you. Just copy and paste that to the IMG code here on the forum...still might have to adjust the size though.

Nope. Didnt work.

Figured it out. Right click on the pic in Google photos and select "copy image address". Then paste here on the forum using the IMG/IMG button.

the_white_shadow said:
Figured it out. Right click on the pic in Google photos and select "copy image address". Then paste here on the forum using the IMG/IMG button.

Testing

ZWceKBXZHatYLdA7rMGPiGtj5LlcJrJM9ZNgoN0XEjmQQMyi9nP4m7ChysD1CrlxhjtGKVjVv6H3iAUCntob8GRFftGJyCKnjJDQkGNYejPQW5oFzdMyit2HWMAyI6fm40hrHehRAUFMnzQY1pxxejwOa0-2-aHNyluc4uMlz5aAy7uyDWQRKzFsf8pyuVLZ1vimMfloY-VLud8MXsQXfhos46fOXQAzxGFTfGfdUQvPBzYimZ41LYoma68semxeacUxdPvK2zxEB20h7y9u1VmByfVBRZPKmWM2h4HTmseyjZIhqXRkeWVy1PmdAEiYPA5xtGCihLrhI3hQKvVNiNhYo0cvSz248idI7MMv6IQwmhJ_XSy5GPBGfIesMEF_UvgQ9LZd4fBItoqqbiQZS3G5zf_J_4ef7Nr5D0eFXAs_o3NQKKsTgwD2syEwBd1jBW9oiWvGSCbUkPJDMbt-xTxcEV-wRP4VSRcz67wJ7PgWFrIpZFxh0rDb0D5uIj3ZezkcuvQeAxRrVNVUW9q8yFDOBvFxSPLBCZnMTUY20oRKD52S4yBNpEcy9shArA-OWnhatqtzv4Bi6FZDfwjLmlfezpT0M6KgYhdv5LUTjxavx27Fz1D51Gux=w480-h584-no

How about that little work around. Thanks to you for figuring that out!

I can see it Ron. I guess no one else can?

EDIT: Im not seeing it on my phone either. Welp, I guess that didnt work. Back to the drawing board with Google Photos.

Re: Re: photobucket took my pictures off

the_white_shadow said:
I can see it Ron. I guess no one else can?

EDIT: Im not seeing it on my phone either. Welp, I guess that didnt work. Back to the drawing board with Google Photos.
Have you tried Tapatalk? If Zukimaster can do it, anybody can lol

Re: Re: photobucket took my pictures off

TacomaJD said:
Have you tried Tapatalk? If Zukimaster can do it, anybody can lol

I've tried I can't get photos to work on taptalk. I can post but not pics.

Re: Re: Re: photobucket took my pictures off

jeeptj99 said:
I've tried I can't get photos to work on taptalk. I can post but not pics.
Did you buy the Tapatalk Pro app? Think it was only like $3 when I bought it a few years ago. And also, what kind of phone do you have?

That may be the difference between the free tapatalk app and the pro version. Its just a one time payment of a few dollars for the pro version. It used to not be as good as it is right now, mine has worked damn near flawlessly for a while now. Only thing that sucks is when people upload pics via attachments, it doesn't show up on Tapatalk. I'd say at least 70% of the time I post/surf here is on Tapatalk.