• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pickett, brimestone, royal blue, and tackett

See you was the one who set and waited on us to bring a rick of fire wood a generator welder torches multiple jacks scrap steel and a lot of rigging just to make it a couple miles to the trailer molaugh

These horror stories make it even more appealing. Driving this turd from central ohio, going through hell and driving it back is what the trips about
23d255b7d1a55a5fda4d57bd422feac0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Going to buy dans maps. I realize it wont be all of it but itll be a good starting point. I guess this trip well have to give in and run a gps more

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1pAKloqazybCB6srY5_eExNBhmjQ&hl=en_US

Found this on google. Looks like it has everything except tacketr?

Anyone with dans maps able to tell me what trail wpuld be no.buissness holler on it? And maybe suggest some others in the wma?

Found the maps i needed.

Now im curious if anyone knows of any good non wheeling activities in the area. Need something to do for a non wheeling adventure one day.

Caving, white water, ziplines, any adrenaline type stuff in the area between brimestone and harlan

So this trip is definitely happening.

Well be in our street driven rigs. Driving from ohio through ky.

Going to run "pickett" then across scott county tn into royal blue, and tackett creek sections of twma lands. From there well roll into harlan and then home.

We have 7 days to get it all done and well be seeking out tougher trails.

We have a ton of maps and will see what happens

offroadohio said:
So this trip is definitely happening.

Well be in our street driven rigs. Driving from ohio through ky.

Going to run "pickett" then across scott county tn into royal blue, and tackett creek sections of twma lands. From there well roll into harlan and then home.

We have 7 days to get it all done and well be seeking out tougher trails.

We have a ton of maps and will see what happens

Good deal sounds fun. Don't forget to try No Business :dblthumb:

No buisness is on the list of must.

I hope we do, not try though. Well see what happens

https://m.facebook.com/deugenechambers/albums/10155952862127935/

All my.pics amd vids on fb for now.

We will be doing youtube vids soon

Well we did this trip back in May of 2018 and we're getting ready to head out in a couple of months for our next week long adventure just now getting around to tossing some videos together bear with us as it's not the most exciting footage because not every day of a week-long trip is super duper exciting but here it is stay tuned for more.

https://youtu.be/xPsBtLQn3f0

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Hopefully the videos get better day one was a fun day for us but it wasn't really exciting in the terms of video footage should get a lot better once we get into Tackett Creek

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk