• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plasma Cutter repair

FabHappy

After 7 years my plasma cutter quit working. Its a Miller spectrum 375. The low air pressure light was on and so I flipped it off and back on and hit the trigger and it just shut off. Now it will not come back on. I pulled the cover but I don't see anything burnt or anything else noticeably wrong. Is there anywhere local that is reasonably priced?
:mad:

Don't know about price, but you could try Central Welding right there in Issaquah. They have always been good to me and fixed some minor stuff that I have had issues with at no charge. Yours sounds like something a little more than minor though. If they can't fix it I am sure they can reccomend someone local who can.

Centrals price is kinda high. They dont do in house work, they send the machines out. It $100 just to have them look at it and send you a report of what they found then you deside what you want to do from there. :awesomework:

I know central is very pricey. I was hoping for some local Joe that knows how to fix them. I dont want to deal with Central if I dont have to.

Just a thougth but did u try Miller Welding online forum? I have a syncrowave tig and had a few questions since I didnt feel it was working correctly and I got alot of help there. I heard the spectrum was a really reliable machine so I would assume there is some knowledge there. The big thing for me is free of charge.

I SENT U A PM

Did the miller service line help any? I just thought to there is a local place in Spokane and the old guy who runs it gives advice to try our over the phone before you bring your machine in. Give me a shout if you want the number I am out of the country now but will be back the first of next week and I can get it for you then.

i do work on welders and such your problem is probably the inline filter and safty switch its there to protect your cutter from damage from dirt or water in air stream take cover off and inpect filter.

Latest posts