• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pnw4wda region 2 toy drive/show and shine

i'll mention it at the next Timber Tamer meeting unless you want to drop Lokey a message an he can send to all Tamers in an E-mail for those that dont frequent this board.
do you need and Index Ramp or anything ??

I'll post this over on our club's board and bring it up at the next meeting. I'll also talk to my Uncle to see if him and any of his friends want to bring there sand rails down.

Most wheeling rigs are go not show but that is the whole point If media is going to be there we need to represent everyone!!! Buggy's have alot of engineering in them. Good conversation piece and alot of good ideas for the rest of us to get some knowledge from. All vehicles are encouradged to come.

Keep spreading the word guys.

Yep need a ramp I havent got ahold of joe yet but I will no for sure if we need one on tuesday.
Hey if you cant come just let everyone you know about it wheather they can bring a vehicle or not they can come drop a toy off and b.s.s fo a little bit

Okay I need a definite list of who will be attending with thier vehicles. If there is not much participation by friday I will be post-poning this event until next summer.

Okay I need a definite list of who will be attending with thier vehicles. If there is not much participation by friday I will be post-poning this event until next summer.

Do you need a list by this Friday? Isn't the event over a month away, July 25th?

don't put this off, it's like crying wolf. :rolleyes: people have heard about it and will be coming weather it's rescheduled or not. no one wants to show up ready to donate and the event was unknowingly cancelled.

no risk, no reward:beer:

Dude,

Don't waffle, have faith in the minions, and just do it.

We need good media. I'd like to see news choppers at Shore Patrol this year.

If this is the current info I'll email my club. We have ten members.

Show and Shine, Toy drive for Seattle Children

That is the current info. The problem is i am not going to go through all this trouble getting good press having news channels come out and only 35 vehiclesshow up. If any one knows how to make fliers can you make one So we can start posting them around all the parts stores. I live in silverdale so it is very hard for me to get all of the local area advvertising done.

Flyer

I did a flyer for this, but the site won't let post it as it's too big.
It's letter size which is standard for flyers. Email me and I'll send
you the PDF to print up and post.