• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pnw4wda region 2 toy drive/show and shine

Come To the event and then Follow everyone else that way. I plan on going up later that night to visit and b/s I have to go to The hospital to drop off the doantions anywase where you at. Jim I have kept everything that has happened on the pnw 4wda website so that everyone will stay informed Have not had mch action over there though honestly thought the racers were pissed becauese it is on a race weekend but oh well. Does anyone have a DJ system?

Alright it is still on good I still would like people to keep RSVP so I can tell joe an approximate number and tell all your friends to come down learn a little bit about the wheeling world check out the vehicles and.
Then go up to reiter after for a good get together!!!

well i cleaned up the rig (as well as can be expected) and painted over the mud i couldnt get off so i'll be there early, cant guarentee bright!
i let the rest of the Tamers know where & when but i dont have a head count for you.

me so far...:awesomework:

ill be their for a while in the morning so let me know if you need help i could bring the xj if you want are you bringing ur jeep.

ok i was just wondering cause if i braught the jeep i would have to trailer it cause lamar said you WILL die if you drive a welded rig on the road and i dont want to die right befor your wife has my second child i was thinking of owning up to this one.

Hey did you ever call my uncle all with the offroad animals. He might be interesred in something like this his number is 253 405 0168 he doesnt get up untill around ten he works late but give him a call today or i will if you want me to.

so what's up? am i the only one going tomorrow? LOL looks like everyone is going to the Reiter GTG instead, I'll still show though, donation in hand.:cool:

Right on there is a couple clubs going and some guys from some other sites. I hope there is good turenout next year we will be raffling some stuff off so I will expect a much bigger turnout.