• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayers

kevinhumphrey

Not sure if any of you guys have heard I know it is on Facebook but many people like myself do not do Facebook. Mr. Bobby Tanner had an accident today and got a pretty nasty cut on his leg it is rumors he was life lighted and had lost part of his leg that is untrue he is in Maury regional here in Columbia everything has been sowen up and expected a pretty decent recovery if he follows doctors orders. As we all know it will be difficult to keep this man down but his wife Stacy is asking for all prayers for a speedy recovery!!

What?? How?? Wow!!! Prayers coming, Thank goodness it's not life threatening. Keep us posted please.

Re: Prayers

He is a strong man. He text me last night he is fine. But we still need to pray for him for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Prayers

Saw on fb he is doing well. Hate to hear that happened. Glad he's doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add a lil more info. Stacy posted on FB that was no bone damage but was some muscle damage. So as of now I take it he didn't have to have anything removed. As said before he got stitched up and sent home. So glad to hear he is doing well.

I can't imagine a full recovery, if he got a cut anywhere on either one of his legs he surely clipped those huge balls he has. :****:

Elliott said:
I can't imagine a full recovery, if he got a cut anywhere on either one of his legs he surely clipped those huge balls he has. :****:

that's the best one I heard. the previous best was whoever put on fb "I bet that chinsaw needs a new chain after cutting into that leg" :****:

I thought I'd heard he was in the logging or forestry business...damn dangerous!

Wish only the best for him , seems like a great guy.

Latest posts