• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project: FOR SALE

Bigrocks4x4

Here's my latest project, a two seat, tight built, and tough as nails chassis. It will definitely be one of the strongest and best ( as far as materials go ) out there, period. I wanted to build this one top notch because i know someone out there will be looking for a rock solid chassis completely out of .120 DOM, with over 80 feet of .188 DOM tubing, and everything TIG welded very nicely.

Im from Iuka, MS and normally build there, but long story short, the gf is a travel nurse, and luckily ended up close to some good friends of mine down in Georgia that had extra room for us to work, and pass time till i go back home, ha.

Please feel free to post up thoughts and opinions, of the build.

It may be hard to see in the pic, but the whole bottom frame rail is .188.

u2esumyj.jpg

ebatu6y3.jpg

The bottom main frame tube, from front to back, and the shock tower tube, from front to back of where the cab is, is all .188 wall. And it will fit two Baja SS seats snug inside with a 5'10" driver. Possibly 5'11". But Clubman Corbeaus or Kirkey's would make more room for sure..

e3udu7y6.jpg

epy7ygy2.jpg

The A and B pillars are all .120 DOM, but the side/bottom window bar is .188 for slamming into trees, rocks, barrelrolls, well you get the idea.. :spin:

6e4egepu.jpg

All bars on the top of the cab are .188 also

y8a6ydyj.jpg

u3y2ezej.jpg

utuhe9as.jpg

And the finished product. Minus finishing all the welds, this one is pretty much done. My good friend ETO, is doing the tigging, and a mighty fine job if i do say so myself.

2ugumune.jpg

a4ygy6y6.jpg

6upysube.jpg

9ata2y3e.jpg

dujysuhy.jpg

yhusu8yr.jpg

unamyjap.jpg

pe7yby5e.jpg

Guys Randy built my last buggy and done a absolute awesome job. If I am ever lucky enough to have another one Randy will be the first I call.

stump jumper said:
Guys Randy built my last buggy and done a absolute awesome job. If I am ever lucky enough to have another one Randy will be the first I call.

Thanks! 8)

Eddyj said:
I'm I missing the price? beautiful chassis. hitit

Its $4200. That includes your engine, trans, and case mounted in. I have it listed in Offroad Parts for sale thread with all the details also thumb.gif