• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Sexi Sami

Absolutely love every single thing about this rig! This stance is perfect and should be a real performer! Awesome job !

Saw this rig at EOR the day he brought it by for springs and it's damn sharp. Sits just about perfect.

offroadwerks said:
Looks great!!! What are your corner weights and what spring rates did you go with?

Jimmy had actually loaned out his scales so we didn't get to weigh it - went with 100 over 100 for now - i jumped it pretty good yesterday , it bottomed out in the front but wasn't terrible - but I won't do it again withough some air bumps lol

Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
What lengths did you use on your control arms & wb? I'm linking mine and these look good but not super long.

Very nice looking sami

I can get the link numbers later, WB is 111"

Thanks for all the compliments,
Elliott said:
Are you still going to be at WITC Tm with this

Yes sir headed there now, will be at first cabin on the right, holler at me

Curious on your thoughts regarding the 1.3. That's what I'm running...but I'm on Toy axles with 5.29's and the 6.5 case turning 39.5 IROKs. I feel like I have pretty good power for crawling...but it does get on my nerves some times when I need to stand on it.

Is the motor in yours stock?

clemsonjeep said:
Curious on your thoughts regarding the 1.3. That's what I'm running...but I'm on Toy axles with 5.29's and the 6.5 case turning 39.5 IROKs. I feel like I have pretty good power for crawling...but it does get on my nerves some times when I need to stand on it.

Is the motor in yours stock?

I am going to swap in a 1.6 with a cam for sure, the 1.3 struggles to pull 2nd with the krawlers