• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

quick run tomorrow e-burg

greenie

any ellensburg jeepers out there want to wheel tomorrow?:D
i know your out there...

heading to 315 most easily accessed from reecer. it just opened wedsnday. should have snow. want to run another one up that way, but would be more difficult and ill prob have my daughter, so i wont attempt alone. tight trees.
33s and a locker should work. 32s and 2 lockers. 31s a good winch and two lockers. 35s a winch and maybe open? you get it..
good stuff.
:beer:

Last edited:
Sorry... I got beer to drink, a porch to paint, a neighbor that needs help with a 47' Ford with a 352, and a poker game at 5....

And the wife and kids are gone for a week :redneck: So I will emphasize the I HAVE BEER TO DRINK portion... :redneck:

yeah... ive got some takers for sunday, but i gotta clean windows at a dentist office sunday morning:mad:
the ol internet was my last resort for good wheelin tomorrow. if noone comes i'll still have fun, just more laid back.
drinking beers tonight myself.
happy f-day weekend:beer:

jeepin6-20-10002.jpg

jeepin6-20-10004.jpg

jeepin6-20-10017.jpg

Cool! How far did you guys get?

Only one problem I see.....two pics.....TWO pics! :fawkdancesmiley::haha:
(I don't count the air-gauge one as a picture :redneck:)

Born/raised here... Pretty sure I know the whole trail... Only small parts are fun and challenging... But Its a good trail to test a rig on different stuff

Cool! How far did you guys get?

Only one problem I see.....two pics.....TWO pics! :fawkdancesmiley::haha:
(I don't count the air-gauge one as a picture :redneck:)

it was only my buddy "marlin" and me...
jeepin6-20-10031.jpg

i took a buch of pics, but my puter is slow, so i will drink beer and upload more later.

jeepin6-20-10005.jpg

jeepin6-20-10006.jpg

jeepin6-20-10009.jpg

315 has a bit of a stream running down it this time of year.
my unijeep likes to find the deep spots
jeepin6-20-10010.jpg

jeepin6-20-10011.jpg

decided not to keep going down 315 as it gets steep and off camber. turned around here and headed for 316 cut.
jeepin6-20-10013-1.jpg

jeepin6-20-10014-1.jpg

jeepin6-20-10017.jpg

jeepin6-20-10018.jpg

jeepin6-20-10019.jpg

deep tree well
jeepin6-20-10026.jpg

jeepin6-20-10027.jpg

jeepin6-20-10030.jpg

thats about it for wheelin pics. if im not busy i'll head there this weekend too and run 315 bacwards, fun spot this time of year.

That's better! now I can sleep tonight knowing there are more pics to look at. The Nealy and Regan Trails are next on our list when we head back to the Liberty area for wheeling. :awesomework:

^:beer:
316 (reagan?) trail will dissapoint you this summer if you're after any sort of excitement, but it has some decent views if you run it all the way though.
their both short trails.
i'll prob go up sunday again, then forget about them till next year.

Born/raised here... Pretty sure I know the whole trail... Only small parts are fun and challenging... But Its a good trail to test a rig on different stuff

nealy is open for you guys now all downed trees are cut...i looked at the old aboned part of the triail that you prolly haven't run. I'll clear it out before summer is over...

nealy is open for you guys now all downed trees are cut...i looked at the old aboned part of the triail that you prolly haven't run. I'll clear it out before summer is over...

:awesomework:
just got back from there. ran it the whole length through from the backside. the climbs are kinda fun that way.
was suprised how much snow melted since last weekend, wow.

i saw at least one trail off there heading up northwest-ish. im curious, but i wouldnt go cutting it through without knowing for sure.