• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired R/C Toyota Pickup Forsale!

ColbyJohnson419

Selling my favorite of all my R/c creations. My Toyota shop truck to replace it with a new shop truck.

This is Axial SCX10 based with about 200 dollars in just axle upgrades. HD gears, lockers, CVD joints, Aluminum High steer knuckles, Aluminum axle C's

A buddy of mine did the bumpers and sliders, I did the interior cage, chopped the doors, built the custom dash board and steering wheel

Comes with all the electronics except remote receiver and battery. I will install the winch controller if the owner wants to purchase a 3 channel radio to control it with.

Yes the winch works, it can be hooked to the ceiling and will pick the truck completely up off the ground. Slowly, but surely although I do not recommend doing it, cannot trust winch cables LOL
Adding to the scaleness of the truck it has headlights. They work like this (Heres a stock pic from a couple of months ago before it got modded)
8126643116_f0e066ba4b.jpg

8126617671_cdc3208b2e.jpg

It is running 1.9 pit bull rock beasts. These are the best tires for these RC cars and I have them dialed in. Also am running a set of tuned power stroke shocks. These shocks alone will cost you about 70 dollars at the hobby store.

The body is beat, but it looks realistic. I built custom inner fender flares to make it look more realistic when flexing. Do not be fooled by these pictures, I promise you this is an R/C car :****:

I want 400 plus shipping for it. You can add these parts up and the axles shocks and the electronics will surely meet that. Thats not including the countless hours of custom work and tuning put into this thing to make it work like it does. Goes just about anywhere any of my buggies do. Please CALL ME AT 678-451-6183 IF YOURE INTERESTED!

Untitled by colby419, on Flickr

Man that is sweet! Wanna trade for a Axial Wraith with Aluminum links, knuckles and C's.

Or can I get a Toyota body for a Wraith? :dunno:

Thanks for the props. Will have to pass on the wraith, got too much wraith stuff.

You could, but it would kind of look like a set of monster truck axles under a real one. Here is a pic with a yota body like mine on Wraith axles:
617065_525088847520149_1030055002_o.jpg

www.rpphobby.com is where i get eveything i use in my builds. They are amazing!

Search scale, then bodies, and then youll find the Tamyia hilux cab, youll need the bed and all the other little peices. Also, you could search rc4wd mojave body set. Comes with everything and its actually more realistic than the one on my truck is.

If you do order from rpp, make sure to leave a comment in the order asking the shipping guy to draw you something. Hes crazy, usually draws south park or family guy characters on the boxes :****: