• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Oh hey there sinus infection, it's only been about 2 months since I last saw you....thanks for showing up again. Fml....
They say meth heads are rarely sick, just saying. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Oh hey there sinus infection, it's only been about 2 months since I last saw you....thanks for showing up again. Fml....
Jus got through all that bullshit....wasted 4 days of my 6 day vacation basically.

I'm hurtin' Linda! Got a loooong ass shitty night at work by myself too. If my partner was here today, I would not be. I will probably get stuck here til after midnight...dammit. :indianajones:

I had the surgery and 6 months later it was as bad or worse than it was before. Dr. said I have small sinus cavities and scar tissue from the surgery is blocking them now.
I learned after the fact that sinus surgery has a low success rate. I work with a guy that lost his sense of smell after surgery and knew another guy that lost his sense of taste.
It works for some but I would never recommend it.
I try to use NeilMed sinus rinse every day spring through fall and it seems to help with allergies and sinus infections.

jeff150 said:
I had the surgery and 6 months later it was as bad or worse than it was before. Dr. said I have small sinus cavities and scar tissue from the surgery is blocking them now.
I learned after the fact that sinus surgery has a low success rate. I work with a guy that lost his sense of smell after surgery and knew another guy that lost his sense of taste.
It works for some but I would never recommend it.
I try to use NeilMed sinus rinse every day spring through fall and it seems to help with allergies and sinus infections.

I use the neil med also. With a steroid and an antibiotic it also. My since of smell is definetly worse. They did mine cause I had a deviated septum and some more stuff wtong. Which made it where infection would not drain and eventually it would back up into my eye socket causing an absest. Mine wasn't something I wanted I went in for my eye and left with sinus surgery.

So it's always amazing to me that people post "radically custom" "one of a kind" "best thing you could ever think of building" for sale adds on C-list with 2 sentences of a description and zero pics. Then only contact by email.

So I understand they are either complete idiots or very smart at gathering your personal info.

Regardless, annoying as crap

Re:

I listed my bike on CL and woke up with 8 messages from different scammers. Most I've ever gotten overnight. And I didn't list it til around midnight.

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I think seniority is becoming the participation trophy of the professional world.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
DING DING DING, We have a winner!!! I see and deal with it daily. I respect that someone may be employed at a job longer, but that doesn't magically make them better at it. Times, as they always will, have changed. 47 yrs experience does no good if you can't simply turn on a computer.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re:

tyldyl12 said:
DING DING DING, We have a winner!!! I see and deal with it daily. I respect that someone may be employed at a job longer, but that doesn't magically make them better at it. Times, as they always will, have changed. 47 yrs experience does no good if you can't simply turn on a computer.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yep. We have a guy whose employee # is 30, mine is 106, and he was LIVID when they made me foreman. He's been there 11 years, my 2 yr was last month.

Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Yep. We have a guy whose employee # is 30, mine is 106, and he was LIVID when they made me foreman. He's been there 11 years, my 2 yr was last month.

Nov 30th will be 11 years I've been at my job and I still only have less than 30 people under me in seniority. Very little turn around in full time employees. Forever 2nd shifter....haha.

another week...another email from RCV saying it will be another week before my lifetime warranty shafts are done. this process started 9-16

-first we dicked around for a week about the length of the shafts....I gave them all the info that WOD gave me...we went back and forth they had me measure, etc..finally they realized they were wrong and WOD did give them the right info

-then they made shafts, but one failed inspection, another week or 2 of making another shaft

-now we are waiting on that shaft to be coated, supposed to ship this Friday, but that means next week.

It costs to go custom! Lol that sucks, maybe they'll be right and you'll have em early next week. That long of a wait is super frustrating in peak riding season.

Re:

That ninja has been hanging out at all the AU games.. Riding season is about to start for him

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk