• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
I've been hanging around this dumpster fire for 5 years and only heard about all the cool OGs and all of a sudden this OG P shows up and comments in every thread.
:****: :dblthumb:

Except this one...

Just found out my closest friend I've got has later stage testicular cancer and they can't treat it aggressively because he has had a kidney transplant. I have faith that God can heal him but also know that healing him could mean calling him home from a fallen world into eternal fellowship with God in heaven. Selfishly I don't want to lose him, but We have been through a whole lot in 20 years so I guess we will face this like everything else. God is good.

money_pit_yj said:
Just found out my closest friend I've got has later stage testicular cancer and they can't treat it aggressively because he has had a kidney transplant. I have faith that God can heal him but also know that healing him could mean calling him home from a fallen world into eternal fellowship with God in heaven. Selfishly I don't want to lose him, but We have been through a whole lot in 20 years so I guess we will face this like everything else. God is good.

Sorry to hear that. My brother had the same thing, luckily they caught it early. I hope everything works out for the best for him.

ForMud said:
Sorry to hear that. My brother had the same thing, luckily they caught it early. I hope everything works out for the best for him.

He has been through 12 years of battling degenerative kidney diseas, a transplant that got canceled cause donor backed out, a transplant that went through and then fighting to keep weight on cause his body was working so much better it was eating all his fat and just about time he gets everything figured out, he slipped a disc in his back and his nut swole up to the size of his gust and had to be removed and led to all this. He just keeps on rocking. I have never heard one complaint or pity party. He is in Gods hands so all we can do is pray and support and encourage him when he needs it. They told him if he had not had his transplant it would be a walk in the park. They have a treatment committee meeting to see if they think he can handle chemo so we will see how that goes.

easleycrawler said:
Holy hell, I'm so sick of seeing tow mirrors on **** they wasn't intended for.

It's gay seeing them on a half ton chevy truck, but when they put em on a 2wd Tahoe that has a 3" lift, 33's and 20" rims, and them little neon colored headlight halos, now that's gayer than the inside of Tony Bolton's bedroom.