• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:
Here's a though/question....

Why are beater trucks so damn expensive??? I need something simple for my new job to haul **** to jobsites and tow a trailer occasionally but **** everything is beat to hell and trash. I literally don't care if its a ford, chevy, dodge, full size or ranger/Tacoma size. it needs a bed, motor, and 4 tires. A/C is preferred but not required.

What is your budget? 5 speed ok?

That's a damn good question . My guess is because the news are so damn high so if you got one you ride it into the ground. I've been looking for a 95-97 ford diesel but no luck. Crazy high prices for junk. Plus some many people drive trucks because they are cool not because they need one or actually use it

It may be money than you want to spend, but I got a nice 03 Ford Ranger Edge with the 3.0 V6, automatic, cold a/c, with only 122k miles, real nice lil truck. take 3800 bucks for it.

jeeptj99 said:

Why are beater trucks so damn expensive??? I need something simple for my new job to haul **** to jobsites and tow a trailer occasionally but **** everything is beat to hell and trash. I literally don't care if its a ford, chevy, dodge, full size or ranger/Tacoma size. it needs a bed, motor, and 4 tires. A/C is preferred but not required.

because new truck prices are super inflated to cover the "0% 84 month" financing, and if you make $1000/month you can sign and drive!

zukimaster said:
It may be money than you want to spend, but I got a nice 03 Ford Ranger Edge with the 3.0 V6, automatic, cold a/c, with only 122k miles, real nice lil truck. take 3800 bucks for it.

Sent you a pm

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:

Cash for clunkers program. There was alot of good vehicle's destroyed, cause the used car market to sky rocket

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7fb5748acd9eae8e75b9e986f2ef84c3.jpg

Anyone want to lay a few beads??

My daughter just text me and said. Hey dad I'm on birth control now. Talk about a internal struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
My daughter just text me and said. Hey dad I'm on birth control now. Talk about a internal struggle

**** me I dread the day that **** happens! My little girl is my world

I'm actually happy but I know my baby is grown up now, she's a good kid with a good head on her shoulders, definitely don't want her screwing her life up with a baby but damn it's still difficult to think about her and some boy getting busy.

Beerj said:
Shoulda talked her into buying a miata instead of that Ford Bedroom. molaugh
She's no dainty flower like her mother, she's built like me and she would hate a small car

muddinmetal said:
That may be all the birth control she needs :****:

I imagine if she said no they'd listen
She will be the pants wearer in her relationships, I can already see it ????.

Ever have one of those weeks where everything turns to **** no matter how hard you try to do everything right?

Worked on Carny Ed's truck last week, test drove it 4 times, 4 different things broke. :dunno:
Did a buncha work on an landcruiser and the throttle motor locked up and fried the circuit in the ecm Friday. ::)

Why, in 7 Fast and furious movies has Vin diesel never lost a fight or a race? I mean, I get he is the hero, but come on, he can't win every time in 15 years. And it is totally in believable that he can beat up the Rock. If you want me to me to believe your move can actually take place in real life let Dom lose a race and get his butt whipped.