b2101d8572f58b12ae4285844a251cd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lawd jeezus I can post again.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Anyone checked on eddy, he might have a had a nervous break down

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why is it so hard for grown ****ers to out the TP on the right direction.

Sent from left restroom in breakroom of bldg 13

P said:

Isn't that the Uni-sex/diaper changing lavoritory? :dunno: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

other ADMINISTRATOR

P said:

Even worse, why do grown fawkers still wipe boogers on the wall over the urinal at work??? I mean wtf? I am 31 and considered young amongst the majority of our workforce, same people been working here for years. So it's not like there a bunch of worthless douchebags getting hired every few months coming in and wiping boogers on the wall. Grown ass men wipe fawking boogers on the wall, little **** like that blows my mind. Fuggin morons.

TacomaJD said:
Even worse, why do grown fawkers still wipe boogers on the wall over the urinal at work??? I mean wtf? I am 31 and considered young amongst the majority of our workforce, same people been working here for years. So it's not like there a bunch of worthless douchebags getting hired every few months coming in and wiping boogers on the wall. Grown ass men wipe fawking boogers on the wall, little **** like that blows my mind. Fuggin morons.
What a waste when you could just eat them...

I wonder what the start to finish process looks like for making Taco Bell's beef....like before it gets shipped to the Taco Bell restaurant to be served.

TacomaJD said:
I wonder what the start to finish process looks like for making Taco Bell's beef....like before it gets shipped to the Taco Bell restaurant to be served.

I don't want to know.........

Anyone know a rough estimate on mph on a car running a 5.70 in an 1/8th mile? Got a chance to drive my uncle's and that's what it runs with the throttle stop.

The throttle stop could knock off some mph, but 125-130 range, I had a lil street car Vega that run in the 5.60's and it ran 128-131 range.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

TacomaJD said:
It's 88% beef and 12% spice blend (about 10% is plant cellulose/corn starch filler so it had that really crumbly texture)

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/taco-bell-reveals-mystery-beef-ingredients/story?id=23514878

If you make your own own taco meat, you use about 1/3-1/2 cup of seasoning per pound to get the texture right

zukimaster said:
The throttle stop could knock off some mph, but 125-130 range, I had a lil street car Vega that run in the 5.60's and it ran 128-131 range.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Guess I need to talk him into not using the throttle stop. It's a 23' rear engine and I've never driven one of those, yet. 600 something ci bb Ford on alcohol. I'm guessing it'll do a bit more than 130. Maybe he said 4.70, I was just excited he offered. I ran low 5s in his pro stock fox body and he turned it down for me, says this is completely different. If all goes well I find out Friday.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

TBItoy said:
It's 88% beef and 12% spice blend (about 10% is plant cellulose/corn starch filler so it had that really crumbly texture)

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/taco-bell-reveals-mystery-beef-ingredients/story?id=23514878

If you make your own own taco meat, you use about 1/3-1/2 cup of seasoning per pound to get the texture right

But that's like saying beef hotdogs are all beef...what part(s) of "beef" is used? Lol

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

TacomaJD said:
But that's like saying beef hotdogs are all beef...what part(s) of "beef" is used? Lol
The meat parts lol

There is a lot of meat on a cow that isn't prime steaks/roasts. Big beef producers use grinding as inventory control also, because demand/orders for ground beef outpace prime steaks, you might see whole ribeyes getting loaded into the grinders along with the round/flank/rib/neck meat