• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Is that the one where they say "I'm not your buddy, guy... Well I'm not your guy, buddy..." ?

I could Google it, I suppose... :stir:

BOOOYAAAH!!! That's IT!!! I'm not your Buddy, Friend! I'm not your Friend, Guy I'm not your Guy, Buddy!!

I know a bunch of concrete finishers that are like that. No bank account, no drivers licence, live out of seedy motel rooms. The smart one's get an account at the liquor store and they get their beer there during the week. Then at the end of the week they take their pay check there to get cashed and the guy just deducts the beer form the amount of the check. Their not young guys ether.......At least they're not in debt.

bjeep said:
I was thinking more like......... I TOLD MY TEACHER ALL THE MATH I NEEDED TO KNOW IS TITTYS COME IN PAIRS..... ( most of the time )
I told mine " I'd walk 10 mile, for a vertical smile"

Beerj said:
How do they go about approving people for loans and such?

They look at your situation.

What your job history, your current job, how well you manage your money based on you having an account with them, if you're married, if you have some illnesses, ...

In the end, the banker is the person that approves it. So it pays to have a good relationship with them and not bounce from bank to banks.

CCs exist, but they are way less popular than here. And since it doesn't do you any benefit over a debit card, people that use a credit card are either businesses (makes sense) or people that are already on a slipery slope of bad spending habits...

Random Thoughts

Bebop said:
They look at your situation.

What your job history, your current job, how well you manage your money based on you having an account with them, if you're married, if you have some illnesses, ...

In the end, the banker is the person that approves it. So it pays to have a good relationship with them and not bounce from bank to banks.

CCs exist, but they are way less popular than here. And since it doesn't do you any benefit over a debit card, people that use a credit card are either businesses (makes sense) or people that are already on a slipery slope of bad spending habits...

Is it common for a person in their early/mid 20s to be able to buy a house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, sitting in this "auditorium" waiting on test time, got here 40 min early lol. Had to make sure I wasn't late in case traffic sucked. Took me right at 1 hr 20 min to get here from my house. Long ass drive. I am at the training facility down the road from the plant, it's nice up here.

3e96a5f0598177a3aa580535a77641fc.jpg

babef686606cdec4f9e957fa6822a29e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LOL....people at work think I'm smart. Little do they know I have charts posted at my desk or "computer post its" for quick reference of "stuff".

I always tell people that ask me, "How do you know these things?!?!!" .....there is a thin line between lazy and genius. ;)

Was first one done, it was more difficult than anticipated doing all that **** with no calculator! Fawkin long division, **** lol. Can do logarithmic equations all day long and struggled to remember long division and multiplication of 3 and 4 digit numbers with/without decimals. Ha....feel like made an A, possibly 100 on it, but wouldn't be surprised if I made worse.

Buncha damn deer up there.

8b114cb516355de1f66ff54719cf5830.jpg
267a6d96b9e1cf92550c320eb0b219eb.jpg
c5d8d14e036a60cae465b6e797abcb12.jpg

Re:

Oh and there wasn't a ****ing thing on there about converting any measurements at all, wtf lol.

TacomaJD said:
Hahahaha fawkin tony the hardline heckler

It's only funny cuz it's.......funny. ;) I still crack up when I'm out riding or driving and I see grass/twigs on the road. I'm like, "JD'd be PISSED!" LMAO