• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RC ROCK CRAWLERS

R

rock yuppie

I have had the opportunity to see several of these RC Rock crawlers in action here lately, and I have to say that I was very impressed at how life like these little machines are. With that said, how many of you folks out there own one of these machines? and would ya ll be interested in getting together for a friendly completion on the rocks at our park?

Post up and let me know...... I think it would be cool to see what all everyone has on their RC Crawlers

Bob, i have one and Taylor has one. we would love to see another park interested in having a rock course for the little trucks.

1261534226.jpg

1257540754.jpg

couple pics of mine and Taylors

I heard John G mention something about making Rev Limiter his bitch with his RC. :****: BFG 3.9" stickies are the chit molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
I heard John G mention something about making Rev Limiter his bitch with his RC. :****: BFG 3.9" stickies are the chit molaugh

Yes, I think I can do rev limtier. I have done GBU, the Punisher, and Los Primos at MMORV. At Grayrock, Tippy Toes and Stump Hill. I have a Berg with stickies.

[attachment deleted by admin]

this one has been up rev limiter a number of times, its an axial
n1013700049_30136772_1336.jpg

as for going down.... it just tumbles and breaks links :driving:

ive also got the losi micro crawler, which is good for those rainy days. i just sit at the kitchen table with books and have hours of fun!
mailgooglecom.jpg

and this one is my buddys custom chassis (on the right, and a revo on the left). it was machined before you could buy the pre made chassis. its got rear steer and now has beadlocks with stickys.
17380_1252868674523_1013700049_3063.jpg

Thats cool. I will be putting together an area in the shade for some RC climbing obstacles. I guess I will have to by one now. Any one with ideas on which one to by please post up. I would like to have one that can do front digs.

rock yuppie said:
Thats cool. I will be putting together an area in the shade for some RC climbing obstacles. I guess I will have to by one now. Any one with ideas on which one to by please post up. I would like to have one that can do front digs.

Depends on what you want to spend and the amount of time you want to allow in putting it together. If you want to take it out of the box and play. Axial RTR. If you want a little putting together to get a better buggy, Axial ARTR. If you want the most bells and whistles, like making the front axle go faster than the rear up hills, front and rear dig, then go with a berg (or MOA) motor on axle. You can put into one what you want from $250 to where I am plus. I have $2K in mine including the 4PK radio. If you want to research, go here and read for 2 weeks before you do anything:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/

rock yuppie said:
id go with the axial artr.... best crawler for the money. less than 1000 bucks too.

The axial Competition Ready Kit , It has rear steer, You have to supply motor and electronics, servo etc... but it has a little more for the money. You get alum. links, real nyloc nuts for your screws not the plastic, better rod ends, Flex is crazy

I have a couple losi mini crawlers......they all have different types of mods....

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have a Losi MRC with a good bit of stuff done to it. RCbros shocks (internal clicky pen springs), bent delrin links, beefier rc car heims, metal gear steering servo, metal lockers, real beadlocks, blue label flat iron tires, aluminum servo mount, and moved all the electronics for lower cog. They are a ton of fun to "wheel", it's actually broken right now though. It broke a heim in the rear and drive shaft pulled out then jammed up and stripped the transmission gears...then the ESC went with it somehow.
mail-1-3.jpg

mail-5.jpg

Photo15.jpg

leeman1790 said:
I have a Losi MRC with a good bit of stuff done to it. RCbros shocks (internal clicky pen springs), bent delrin links, beefier rc car heims, metal gear steering servo, metal lockers, real beadlocks, blue label flat iron tires, aluminum servo mount, and moved all the electronics for lower cog. They are a ton of fun to "wheel", it's actually broken right now though. It broke a heim in the rear and drive shaft pulled out then jammed up and stripped the transmission gears...then the ESC went with it somehow.

lee that thing is awesome!

my stock esc took a major dump like the first week it got it..... i think im gonna upgrade it.

how do you like the shocks? the stock ones are junk

Latest posts