• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RE-ntal

way to go...it happens though with Mr. Daniels at your side. :redneck: :haha:

Does your toy have the 5.0l in it? We met someone last year or the year before in your group that has a 5.0l in their rig, they were have radiator issues up in the snow.:mad:

if it was an Xtra cab yota then that would be kenny bates... never ever go wheeling with him if you want to have a straight panel left...

he beats his rigs like they owe him money

that was crazy kenny with the 5.0 its get a 5.7 now . minds the 4runner that looks like kens or did . crash i need you to bend this one out for me:haha:

Made ya look!

Nothing's changed. I dont even like building things anymore :rolleyes:

I'l finish it 12 hours before memorial day weekend this spring as per usual:D

Damn. I just read this whole thread! Really like this rig. Wanna see it done!

the one you seen blow up last year so he got a new one and blow it up to:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: kenny hard on motors

ya, geez, can't imagine why they blew up! :haha: that guy prolyl could have been heard in everett from where we were in the snowy mountains the one day!:haha: :haha: :haha: At least he came to his senses and got a real motor... :stirpot: :redneck:

Back on topic, ETHAN! you fall asleep at the wheel on this project or WHAT?!?!?! :corn:

Damn. I just read this whole thread! Really like this rig. Wanna see it done!

It'l get done. Just wait. Slowest project ever for me due to buying a '08 ktm and deciding that dirtbikes were funner than working in the garage all summer and Jason running out of funds put a bit of a halt to it as well.
Back on topic, ETHAN! you fall asleep at the wheel on this project or WHAT?!?!?! :corn:

Hey! I may have actualy worked on it tonight! I think. I forget what working on it is actualy like.

the one you seen blow up last year so he got a new one and blow it up to:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: kenny hard on motors

kenny doesnt blow up motors, they just commit suicide to stop the torture!

out of all the people i know and have gone wheeling with, kenny is the hardest running person alive. i feel sorry for any vehicle he owns or will own.

Awlright, I cant just let Jason gratuitusly bump this thread without sharing some teaser pics to prove that something has actualy happned to this thing in the last year other than collect dust.

Some steering.
P1000103.jpg
[/IMG]

Some steering protection/mount
P1000104.jpg

Orbital mount behind dash.
P1000101.jpg

And speeking of dashes, I built a new one as the old toyota one looked like crap.

P1000100.jpg
[/IMG]

Got some boatsides on.

P1000099.jpg
[/IMG]

Hydro res mount.

P1000102.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts