• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RE-ntal

100_0993.jpg

How much did that custom hood prop cost you:D

One beer or several

How much did that custom hood prop cost you:D

One beer or several

The prop was free but Jason has a amazing ability to injure himself with the cutoff wheel every time he uses it, took a nice chunk out of his side removing the inner suport structure of the hood :haha:

The prop was free but Jason has a amazing ability to injure himself with the cutoff wheel every time he uses it, took a nice chunk out of his side removing the inner suport structure of the hood :haha:

haha...thats funny ........I hate cutoff wheels:redneck:

no **** i allways end up effing myself up.

Originally Posted by hwcurtice
Find what?

Originally Posted by TB-F
So that's where my torpedo levels been hiding

:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh, that....

16 days? Slow learner? :stirpot:

(I just noticed it myself. Wasn't what I was supposed to be looking for. I guess that makes me really slow....)

Originally Posted by hwcurtice
Find what?

Originally Posted by TB-F
So that's where my torpedo levels been hiding

Oh, that....

16 days? Slow learner? :stirpot:

(I just noticed it myself. Wasn't what I was supposed to be looking for. I guess that makes me really slow....)

I was thinking yellow like mine, not white. :fawkdancesmiley:

Want a hand? I just moved in on the other side of the alley :D I saw you guys working on it yesterday and almost came over.

Want a hand? I just moved in on the other side of the alley :D I saw you guys working on it yesterday and almost came over.

It's at a point where it's hard for anyone to lend a hand, as I'm the only one who is aware of what the plan is, but feel free to come over for a :beer:

Latest posts