• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

REITER APRIL 25th-26th OVERNIGHTER

88xj1

I dont really have a bunch of details yet but I'm in the process of planning an all day, over night wheelin trip and i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested. My rig will be more capable and equipted by then than in my pictures. Ill probably have in depth details by saturday hope to see a good turn out. :rockon:

Gettin closer
Got it out, washed it and turned it around so I can get to the pass. side a little easier today.

DSCF1412.jpg

DSCF1413.jpg

DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

Got the rear spring perches tacked, brakes bled, pass. hub on, and the rear bumper off.

Still have the passenger shock hoop, rear shocks, sliders, rear bumper, right front u-bolt plate, move the exhaust around the new springs, and a few other things to hopefully have done by the end of the week. I'll hopefully have a good start on the exo-cage before the run.

Nice lil Sami there Ben!:awesomework::cool: Can hardly wait to wheel with ya'; sounds like there will be an influxation of Sami's down there!!:redneck:

nice ride dude. can i drive it that weekend??? maybe do a brake stand into something!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

Seriously though, nice ride. getr done so ya can make it

dang sounds like theres gunna be a hole crap load of you guys headin out that weekend haha, i just got a new 8000lb warn and warn brush guard and 4 new hellas soo im set for now:D.

Sammi

Gettin closer
Got it out, washed it and turned it around so I can get to the pass. side a little easier today.

DSCF1412.jpg

DSCF1413.jpg

DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

Got the rear spring perches tacked, brakes bled, pass. hub on, and the rear bumper off.

Still have the passenger shock hoop, rear shocks, sliders, rear bumper, right front u-bolt plate, move the exhaust around the new springs, and a few other things to hopefully have done by the end of the week. I'll hopefully have a good start on the exo-cage before the run.
I like it looks stout!:awesomework:

Just gotta get a couple little things done with the new camper (batteries, make sure everything works, fill the pane tanks, and load it!!! The Sami's pretty much ready, save for fluid checks,etc...:cool:

I will be out there sunday to run with kevin and the gang. And the wife will be coming with me... I might head up saturday night for some sitting around the camp fire with ya guys :awesomework:

I will be out there sunday to run with kevin and the gang. And the wife will be coming with me... I might head up saturday night for some sitting around the camp fire with ya guys :awesomework:

:cool::awesomework:Defintiely oughtta come out Sat nite for a spill, er spell!!!
I'm curious what your tree-supporting technique is!!!:redneck: