• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

REITER APRIL 25th-26th OVERNIGHTER

If you want to go for a quick run in the late afternoon (after 6:30) and have a rig JUST in cse let me know darius.

I appreciate the offer, I won't have a trailer to borrow till tommorow night, If Nike and I get a wild hair I'll def let you know

looks like the 3 Jk's (RubyDoo, RubyJeep and WugJeep) will be there saturday with one of our friends Mark and his 2000 TJ.

I have the green pig all ready to thrash it good.....I set the timing ,rock lights are working....changed out the header gaskets and collector gaskets... found a crack in the pass side header and fixed it... checked all fluids good to roll ( I mean go) I will be up sat afternoon.:cool:

went and checked out the camper---hooked up the battery that came with it/was told it was DEAD---lights all work, and the radio plays!:cheer:
Everything works! Just need to load it up tomorrow, and get the Sami loaded....:awesomework:

hey does anyone know where i could get a steering gear for an 87-88 samurai. trying to help a friend find one. he broke his out at rieter

I'll be out there Saturday trying to keep up with Darius and Nike.:nana1:

she won't be hard to keep up with as I f-d up her chances of her jeep making it, last piece of steel, last bracket, minor layout mistake, too short of bracket..... She'll be my co pilot this weekend. For that matter I shouldn't be hard to keep up with either, it has been 5+ year's you know.:fawkdancesmiley:

hey does anyone know where i could get a steering gear for an 87-88 samurai. trying to help a friend find one. he broke his out at rieter

You talkin about the gearbox??? Hell I have 4 of them---bring a 1/2box of something drinkable(no animal beer!), and I will haul it down with me this weekend to Reiter....:awesomework:

After getting these replaced yesterday, i will have 4 wheel drive.

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

And those broke in this mud @ Ocean shores spring beach clean-up staurday. Here is where it broke

DSC00374.jpg

For those that have been there, this is along the river that crosses the beach, we followed it up aways.

Camper's loaded!:cheer:Need to get the Sami loaded, and a few other things...Toyzuki, I got your stuff(grill, mirror, and top bow loaded tonight...anything else???:corn:)
Talked with BodyDamage, and she may end up coming Sat afterall...:cheer::cheer: