• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter camping 7-26

cool pics.
bill that spot you rolled looked crazy glad you and pat walked away ok, did the formula hold up ok ? bent tube etc..

whos that on thier side in the om:booo:

was lots of fun guys have to go out and do it again soon
post up a pic of the blingin fan you ran the om with mark:awesomework:

And I missed it--just heard the "oh ****" or something to that nature :redneck:

cool pics.
bill that spot you rolled looked crazy glad you and pat walked away ok, did the formula hold up ok ? bent tube etc..

whos that on thier side in the om:booo:

was lots of fun guys have to go out and do it again soon
post up a pic of the blingin fan you ran the om with mark:awesomework:

F-toy is ok just have to fix the charging system....:awesomework: :beer:

so, is the OM being run backwards yet? now that you all have had so much time on it, it's prob'ly getting kinda boring going the original direction

here is how I found him :) I can still here "My head hurts...."

That is crazy. I never saw Stealthrunner's rig until it finally crested the top of the hill onto the road. I was there working my winch for like an hour spooling in and out, in and out. Any time I got out to try to see what was going on I could just watch as someone would army crawl down the almost vertical grade till they disappeared below the trees. Glad I came out and camped that night. Good times, I had a blast.

:beer:

you need to drive it before you make statements like that

I was kidding.....goshhhhh. You know I know that you know I'm familiar with the OM and I know that almost every time on it is gonna be different...I know you know!:D

Actually I was curious though if this was being done yet? It's been a while since I've been up there and I would imagine the trail conditions and possibly some of the obstacles have changed somewhat. Previously, there was a point of no return when going the standard direction. Has that changed?

The uphill would be a battle to get up.......

And th other uphill (where mark flopped) would be a big challenge to get up---rest I would say is doable..

The uphill would be a battle to get up.......

And th other uphill (where mark flopped) would be a big challenge to get up---rest I would say is doable..

I think the climb out at the start (up over the log) may give yeah a good challenge as well as that drop up the hill from the mud hole but I have not ran the trail backward so I am just speculating.

that trail changes so much every time up its crazy now the uphill before the second bowl is alot different as someone knocked one of the huge rocks out of the top and is now in the middle of the uphill. eventually it will make it all the way to the bottom maybe make it easier maybe it will make it harder and the log at the end on the last downhill seems to move 5 feet every time you go in. before long it will be ran backwards just a matter of time. like mark said you could winch it now, there are two or three spots now that would prove to be verry difficult to drive.

sounds like a challenge:stirpot:

.....or my bald ass Krawlers.......but I'll try. :;

How about no, don't.

Traffic in the reverse direction will destroy that hill and it will become a **** stain like the rest of Reiter cause assholes have no respect.

Are you people really this stupid?

or do you think you'r so hardcore that you just have to to stroke your ego's?

Why don't you bring your F-toy down and try making some new lines in the OM?

The trail going through the OM is just the "access trail"

I was happy last time to just get though it. :awesomework:

There is definitely room for some nice detours up there. Lots of potential.