• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Replacement Radiators

dventoza

Well my radiator in the jeep is starting to come apart on the top where the plastic and metal meet. So wat have you guys replaced them with? I need info on radiators... school me!

Oh and its a 97 tj with inline 6 cyl. and 5 speed.

i had great luck and service from radiators.com (not for a jeep).

They delivered it to my front door (in Mount Vernon) the day I ordered, complete with a bag of candy.

Wish they had a cheap CJ one. Seems that's what's keeping my son's '74 from selling as a project (I'd like to beat the ****ing tweaker that took it and may get my chance tomorrow)

I had the same issue on my girlfriend's TJ...we picked up an all steel 3 row version from Radiator Barn.

Looks like they will ship it to your door for $178. The new improved version was made by CSF...there are several sites that discuss this upgrade.

DSC07535.jpg

Good luck :beer:

I had the same issue on my girlfriend's TJ...we picked up an all steel 3 row version from Radiator Barn.

Looks like they will ship it to your door for $178. The new improved version was made by CSF...there are several sites that discuss this upgrade.

thanks for that site. thats a good price too!!!!

DSC07535.jpg

looks like the one i just got, only mines not made in the usa:booo:

DSC07535.jpg

Hell yea, I tell everyone to go to radiatorbarn.com. :D My HD 3 core radiator in the yota was $111 shipped to my door, lifetime warranty that I don't think I'll ever need. It is a high quality unit. :cheer:

Duck Dodgers on here picked up a nice aluminum one for pretty reasonable ($160 IIRC) last yr....hit him up with the company...:awesomework:

Been dealing with Radbarn a LONNNG time! (I think I wore the Tee shirt I got from them to the first NWWheelers get together)

Yea I found out about them off of PBB and I needed a new radiator so I ordered it. 3 days later it showed up and got put in. Been going strong for almost 6 years now. :D

I was lookin at radiatorbarn.com and noticed that all of there radiators have tranny coolers in them...Is this a bad thing? does it take away from engine coolant capacity? and does it make the radiator bigger than the stock one? and I also noticed that they dont specify if its for a 4 or 6 cyl. engine. Does this matter?

x eleventy billion on radiator barn. I got a nice three row with a lifetime warranty for cheaper than NAPA wanted for a two row with one year warranty.

I've also had good experiences with Performance Rad....Doesn't hurt to have the bham distribution hub in our downtown shop's location either!:D

I buy from performance radiator a couple times a week. Haven't had any issues. FWIW, they do all sorts of other stuff too... heater cores, replacement mirror assemblies, etc.

J