• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Republicans down

Re:

It will take the rest of our life to convince them. Hopefully the kids will have guns. I built my twins ar15s just so I know they have them. I'd hate to know that they'd not know how non hateful the rifle really is. I think more damage could be done with a pump 12ga than an AR or ak.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

I'm surgical with an AR, so I beg to differ personally. For the average guntoter, I agree wholeheartedly. That's why I never understood why people that shoot clays think they are so awesome. I was a little cocky, but would say.....you can actually miss with a shotgun?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm surgical with an AR, so I beg to differ personally. For the average guntoter, I agree wholeheartedly. That's why I never understood why people that shoot clays think they are so awesome. I was a little cocky, but would say.....you can actually miss with a shotgun?

Ever shot clays with an AR?

If you have a place that it's safe to do it's good fun.

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Ever shot clays with an AR?

If you have a place that it's safe to do it's good fun.
No, but challenge accepted. When I find some time....I'll set up a camera and show how hard it is/impossible

lowbudgetjunk said:
No, but challenge accepted. When I find some time....I'll set up a camera and show how hard it is/impossible

Gotta shoot em flying too. ;D

AAANNND quick youtube search.... there are already a bunch of videos, rifles, pistols, you name it.

lowbudgetjunk said:

I shot ALOT of open sight 22 long and 30 30 growing up. Granted it was a gravy shot but I have busted clays with a 30 30. My dad always made me shoot open sights so I prefer it 100 yards in

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

I mean in general not for guys that have trained or shot a lot.

Re: Re: Re:

BUG-E J said:
I shot ALOT of open sight 22 long and 30 30 growing up. Granted it was a gravy shot but I have busted clays with a 30 30. My dad always made me shoot open sights so I prefer it 100 yards in
5.56 open sights up to 500 yards for the Marines. Standard siloutte target. Turns out if you struggle to see the target at that range, it is a lot easier to hit the black.

ranger11 said:
I mean in general not for guys that have trained or shot a lot.
Agreed. 100%. We never got short barreled shot guns for room clearing, so short stock M4's were the ticket for us. Truthfully, as shitty as the Berettas were, I would have loved to train with them over the years. We didn't have enough to go around though.