• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Resolution thread

Re: Resolutuon thread

1. Sell rock crawler
2. Hike and Fish more
3. Don't buy a crawler or crawler parts till my house is paid off.

Dirt700 said:
I want to bench press 405 for 5 reps and dead lift 650 once. When I'm not riding or trying to keep my buggy running, I'm at the gym.

I want 405 bad. I got to 355 two years ago and slowly started by decline to where I am now. Also want a 600lb deadlift but it is just hard to find time to train for big numbers in a healthy way and raise two boys, work, etc. when I hit those numbers I was on a strict schedule. The funny thing was I did that on a junk diet and now I am more conscious about what I eat I just don't have time to train. I'm thinking about drinking elk urine and cycling steroids to make myself look like Rich Piana and just not worry about actually lifting loller.gif

money_pit_yj said:
I want 405 bad. I got to 355 two years ago and slowly started by decline to where I am now. Also want a 600lb deadlift but it is just hard to find time to train for big numbers in a healthy way and raise two boys, work, etc. when I hit those numbers I was on a strict schedule. The funny thing was I did that on a junk diet and now I am more conscious about what I eat I just don't have time to train. I'm thinking about drinking elk urine and cycling steroids to make myself look like Rich Piana and just not worry about actually lifting loller.gif
I got 405 once about 6 months ago and it was all I wanted. I get to lift 6 days a week, but I don't have kids. I eat fairly good most of the time, my wife keeps me in check pretty good. If you try the elk urine let me know how it taste. :eek:

BLGXJ said:
I just want to wheel more. My xj made it on 3 rides in 16. Oh and find another job for my family's sake, the stress to pay ratio is way off where I'm at now.

Time to :stir: a little.

So who actually succeeded in their resolutions?

I managed to double the number of rides I went on. molaugh
Found an Awesome job about mid year that has opened up a lot of new opportunities. ( work wise and family wise.)

The Luke said:
The Mrs and myself have officially started towards our first adoption. With a lot of help and God willing, we will have a little kiddo this year some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought this was pretty cool to bump back up!

Lose a lil weight as usual....220 now, like to be around 205.

Repeat what I did in 2017. Enjoy each day I'm on the right side of the dirt.

So far I have not done two of the things I wanted to start. Waking up early to give God and me some time before the day starts. Also walk my dogs twice a day for them and for me.

My resolution for 2017 was to go back to the dentist, and i did in November.....after 10 years of not going once, not a single cavity. Even if i had cavities, just glad to be back in the 6 month routine.