• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter - August 12 or 13th ?

crash said:
I think I need to rename you mrs. floppy :haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: Dude you'r hilarious! But a more apropriate name would be MR-pulls-out-a-awsome-save-to-avoid-floppy. Nothin like takin' a rock straight to the tie rod at full bore!:clappy: By the way good thing you were standing where you were when that tree came apart, that could have been ugly. Thank god for exos"

But seriousley Mike. When you need those fenders to quit getting smashed, I'm just down the road>:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

TB-F said:
:haha: :haha: Dude you'r hilarious! But a more apropriate name would be MR-pulls-out-a-awsome-save-to-avoid-floppy. Nothin like takin' a rock straight to the tie rod at full bore!:clappy: By the way good thing you were standing where you were when that tree came apart, that could have been ugly. Thank god for exos"

cough cough lucky cough cough :D :D :D

Ya that thing had to rattle ya when it hit. I have soo many times bumped a tree just to quickly look up and make sure nothing is coming down. I had a buddy who did that in his jeep and it came down very hard and almost got him...

TB-F said:
But seriousley Mike. When you need those fenders to quit getting smashed, I'm just down the road>:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ha ha ha... Hey now I remember the other grey truck you had :flipoff:

crash said:
ha ha ha... Hey now I remember the other grey truck you had :flipoff:

Something wrong with the fugly truckling? I seem to remember whoopin' some ass in the rock-crawl down at the Davidsons, Then driving it home..... Then to work for another 6 months.:clappy: Shure it was beat to ****.. But that's when they get fun, And most of my new truck is just parts off that one...

crash said:

Ya that thing had to rattle ya when it hit. I have soo many times bumped a tree just to quickly look up and make sure nothing is coming down. I had a buddy who did that in his jeep and it came down very hard and almost got him...

Uhhh.. yeah. That was definatley a surprise

crash said:

Watched a guy hook a cable (with treesaver) to a decent sized tree to pull himself out of a stuck. Puts tension on the cable, and the tree comes right down straight at him. Misses the Jeep by a couple feet.

Another time I was the winch anchor for a comp. Backed up against a pretty big ol' oak tree, and chained off the rear bumper around the tree. A Mog got stuck in the pit, and hooked up a PTO driven winch, pulled me and the tree forward. The tree came down on the cage, without damage. But it was a PITA to get back into the Jeep, and drive out from under the branches.

Last edited:
TreeClimber said:
Watched a guy hook a cable (with treesaver) to a decent sized tree to pull himself out of a stuck. Puts tension on the cable, and the tree comes right down straight at him. Misses the Jeep by a couple feet.

Uhhhhhhhhhh... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was hooked to the tree that allmost took out Mike and Me a few seconds prior.oops

TB-F said:
Stupid Steve Jantz.. Robing me of 1st:gun_bandana:

You missed the one after that--lost alot of rigs on that course and just wait---I am doing another one here soon :D :D

TB-F said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was hooked to the tree that allmost took out Mike and Me a few seconds prior.oops

I heard the winch prior to coming over to see what all the fun was :D

crash said:
You missed the one after that--lost alot of rigs on that course and just wait---I am doing another one here soon :D :D

I know:mad: That's when I was building my silver truck I think. I was there to watch sasquach though, the original builder was a friend of mine. His son started me wheelin

crash said:
Your gerbils sounded a little mad :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Those are LC Engineering gerbils thank you very much. And they are happiest at about 8500 RPM:flipoff:

TB-F said:
Those are LC Engineering gerbils thank you very much. And they are happiest at about 8500 RPM:flipoff:

LC sorry to hear that :D

damn I wish I saved the last 22re I built for my celica---would have been a monster in a car.....

crash said:
LC sorry to hear that :D

damn I wish I saved the last 22re I built for my celica---would have been a monster in a car.....

Yeah, yeah I know, you built a LC engine then sold it to Bauer. I built mine cuz' I thought it would be cheaper than a 4.3 swap. But I was wrong:mad:

Latest posts