• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter - August 12 or 13th ?

TreeClimber said:
I was like, WTF? One damn spot, wouldn't do it. WTF! Musta been a wheelbase thing. Crawled everything else I pointed it at, but damn, that one spot didn't want to do it. I thought about it and the only explanation I could fathom was that I'm so dang low to the ground that the rear bumper was in the rocks when the front lifted, causing me to unload the rear tires weight transfer and allow them to spin??? I know my rear was dragging there, when I got the front end up. I dunno, it sure stopped my ass.

T

Don't feel bad tony--manders had trouble there last time. And I have had to fight that spot when its wet/muddy due to that dang rock (one you kept geting stuck on). Heck I allmost got stick there once but was able to finally pull out of it and up....

TreeClimber said:
Just take the whole camera over to Mikey's house. He's got the new 'puter. :D

I wanna see my smiling face on the cover of the Rolling Stone.

you know thats not a half bad idea, but then you'll have to wait a little bit longer, besides for whatever reason the pics didnt all download off the camera, so I will have to play with it some more to figure out what the hell is going on(and put new batteries in:redneck: )

Mmmmm K Mark.

Here's a pic of me wheeling at Reiter Trails.

:flipoff:

mebottomie9.jpg

alright mark just so you stop yelling at me:flipoff: heres a few, and someone help me find a good host for the other 145 pics!!!

the first one is up near the end of the wall, the second one is a nice tire pick on the stair step, and the third is merely evidence that Karla cant dance:WTF:

Attachments

• DSCF0225.JPG
    DSCF0225.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF0179.JPG
    DSCF0179.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF0217.JPG
    DSCF0217.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 101
spidertoy said:
the first one is up near the end of the wall, :WTF:

We told Crash that there was NO motorized vehicles allowed past the point on the wall. But he just doesn't listen. I say that we make a new section for problem RC wheelers.

KarlVP said:
We told Crash that there was NO motorized vehicles allowed past the point on the wall. But he just doesn't listen. I say that we make a new section for problem RC wheelers.

Damn kids with their RC cars... tearing up the forest and such! :flipoff:

I am surprised at how well that pic turned out, the rest of them are just as good, I will post some more up tommorow night, and I know that ed in the green jeep has a few pics as well

Last edited:
spidertoy said:
I am surprised at how well that pic turned out, the rest of them are just as good, I will post some more up tommorow night, and I know that ed in the green jeep has a few pics as well

I need to get a new card reader. Last time I used the one I have it down loaded 4 pictures, choked and then deleted the other hundred or so.:wtf: I'll get one tomorrow and post the pictures.

crash said:
OK glens rig is loaded to drag it back to his place :redneck:
And now it's back in the shop er I mean car port, thx a bazillion crashy poo :kiss:

I feel better now :D Now the healing can begin :haha:

CrustyJeep said:
And now it's back in the shop er I mean car port, thx a bazillion crashy poo :kiss:

Yes, things are always easier to take apart when they are grenaded into a million pieces. :haha: :haha:

CrustyJeep said:

Gawd damn Reiter disease, you should really get some cream or something for that! :flipoff:

Latest posts