• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter - August 12 or 13th ?

crash said:
It was rather interesting getting glen off BYS...

it was interesting trying to run BYS backwards

eviltoymaker said:
and as for YOU, you EVIL DOER, you!! :flipoff: :kissmyass:

Hey now, I didn't see you complaining when I was humping you! :clappy: :hi:

Pull your junk home and give me a call I will come down and pull your shizzy apart and get you back on the trail (Glen I will help you fix it)

Left wheel drive is fuuuuun :haha:

Something else, we got onto hwy 2 in the traffic jam, limping it to crash's place (spring hanger resting between frame and starter), and I stopped and then the rear left failed, no noises, nothing, just no worky...... No idea what's wrong back there yet. I had to drive the rest of the way to crash's on FRONT LEFT WHEEL DRIVE, now talk about squirley :haha: :haha:

When I got it there, I tried the rear left again and it worked. I have NO IDEA what I'm gonna find when I open that POS up :redneck:

CrustyJeep said:
I have no idea how your windshield survived, you had that sucker jammed against that tree HARD!

I do not know!!!! Maybe it is because I still have my luck jack with me :haha:

olllllllo said:
Ok, did ANYBODY stop @ the garage sale next to Zekes?
Oh yeah sure, like anybody was gonna go east on 2 and then turn around and get into traffic even further out :haha:

olllllllo said:
Ok, did ANYBODY stop @ the garage sale next to Zekes?

I didn't see it otherwise I would've stopped. I'm a sucker for other peoples cheap used crap. :redneck: I did stop and have a great burger at Zeke's before I went home though.

CrustyJeep said:
Left wheel drive is fuuuuun :haha:

Something else, we got onto hwy 2 in the traffic jam, limping it to crash's place (spring hanger resting between frame and starter), and I stopped and then the rear left failed, no noises, nothing, just no worky...... No idea what's wrong back there yet. I had to drive the rest of the way to crash's on FRONT LEFT WHEEL DRIVE, now talk about squirley :haha: :haha:

When I got it there, I tried the rear left again and it worked. I have NO IDEA what I'm gonna find when I open that POS up :redneck:

i THINK it has something to do with which way the hub turns and which way the axle was turning...

boxboy said:
what locker do you have in back? Maybe it unlocked?
Detroit. If it unlocked, that's bad :redneck:

It was odd, to say the least, when the right/rear hub selector turned on its own under drive train torque................

when I get home from work, I will load them onto my puter, then I might just email them to somebody that has high speed to either host, or upload em, cause damn thats a lot o pics for dial up

spidertoy said:
when I get home from work, I will load them onto my puter, then I might just email them to somebody that has high speed to either host, or upload em, cause damn thats a lot o pics for dial up

Its not any faster emailing them vs. uploading them :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

spidertoy said:

Just take the whole camera over to Mikey's house. He's got the new 'puter. :D

I wanna see my smiling face on the cover of the Rolling Stone.

TreeClimber said:
I wanna see my smiling face on the cover of the Rolling Stone.

I wanna see the video of you getting denied (where I went up 2 times)
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

crash said:
I wanna see the video of you getting denied (where I went up 2 times)
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I was like, WTF? One damn spot, wouldn't do it. WTF! Musta been a wheelbase thing. Crawled everything else I pointed it at, but damn, that one spot didn't want to do it. I thought about it and the only explanation I could fathom was that I'm so dang low to the ground that the rear bumper was in the rocks when the front lifted, causing me to unload the rear tires weight transfer and allow them to spin??? I know my rear was dragging there, when I got the front end up. I dunno, it sure stopped my ass.

T

Latest posts