• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter Sunday July 13

It was a good day fo shore! Good to wheel with you guys.

Yes I admit I pulled cabe over that last little ledge, I could not get my ass end over the stump just below the ledge....:booo:

But I found the rev limitor(er) :haha: in third gear:haha:

how are those sticky iroks working for you boxboy

The more I use them the better they are I really don't have any base for comparison but they climb very well. I have found a couple cuts in the sidewalls which I am a little concerned about but they are really just on surface nothing more then about 3/16" deep.

good pics by the way, have yoiu been over to the rocks with new tires yet

I wanted to go last weekend but work got in the way... I have some tenitive plans to go this coming weekend but the guy I was going to go with me get a veto from his wife.

The more I use them the better they are I really don't have any base for comparison but they climb very well. I have found a couple cuts in the sidewalls which I am a little concerned about but they are really just on surface nothing more then about 3/16" deep.

I wanted to go last weekend but work got in the way... I have some tenitive plans to go this coming weekend but the guy I was going to go with me get a veto from his wife.

i might head over for the day on sat this weekend its up in the air if anyone else can go yet wont know for sure untill fri afternoon / evening

So does any one know this guy? Is he on here? His rig worked well and it was great wheeling with him :cool: Just can't remember his name :booo:

Best picture I have...

His name is John(the one the long hippie hair), he's from the Island, his buddies name is Steve. That's TJ's old rig. Both are really, really, REALLY nice guys, and yes those are Gabe's old beadlocks - he even has a fifth one on the spare, they're from when TJ owned the truck so they've been around for a while. Well obviously...

Last edited: