• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo

It is said to be a fact that Rock Bouncers have more fun than crawlers.
Example:
CRAWLERS--Honey will you hold my cappicino while i go over this rock, watch your purse it's awfully close to the gear shift .... :gay:
ROCK BOUNCERS--Hold on or get the **** out this ****'s fixin to get rough, ya'll get the hell out of the way i'm bringing this son of a bitch or blow it up, don't give a damn either way !!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Jimbo said:
It is said to be a fact that Rock Bouncers have more fun than crawlers.
Example:
CRAWLERS--Honey will you hold my cappicino while i go over this rock, watch your purse it's awfully close to the gear shift .... :gay:
ROCK BOUNCERS--Hold on or get the **** out this ****'s fixin to get rough, ya'll get the hell out of the way i'm bringing this son of a bitch or blow it up, don't give a damn either way !!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

So where do you stand on this issue Jimbo? :flipoff1:

Have you swapped your Tn cut Tizzle's for some stickies yet? :driving:

Alright, just wanted to make sure you didn't go over to the Dark side Luke Skywalker. molaugh

Where you going next Jimbo? Holla :dblthumb:

OK i tried to stirr up a little **** and get the board interesting but it didn't work. BORING BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo said:
OK i tried to stirr up a little **** and get the board interesting but it didn't work. BORING BOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a week late

These forums are completely wrecked. :****: Everyone has stood on there side of the school yard and no one will go play on the swingset anymore because that would be "un-cool"

Isnt it fun when you get all grown up and serious. laughing1

I'll play. Crawling is for the peoole who wives put throtle stops on there rigs. Did I mention it is borind!!!!!!!! Nobody says. Wow!!! That wupoow sounds good at idle. If they do they prolly jack off to the word crawlers!!

HELL...........way I see it the GOT DAMN SWANG SET gotta get TURNED OVER ever now & then,

or you ain,t havin FUN anyway..................... :dblthumb:

Yea Jimbo............you MISSED OUT , we had a FUN thread goin on.......

SO FUN that one guy ended up DELETING HIS OWN ASS OFF THE ****IN BOARD OVER IT................................. :****:

OH WELL..................MAYBE HE WILL COME BACK.....??

Jimbo if anyone has seen you drive once they know what you like. The backflip on the tires at the top of cable was insane!!!

Matt O. said:
Jimbo if anyone has seen you drive once they know what you like. The backflip on the tires at the top of cable was insane!!!

The highlight of the weekend............. :****:

Rock bouncing is like mud, put any monkey behind the wheel and they can do it. Crawling takes finesse and skill.

rock mafia said:
Rock bouncing is like mud, put any monkey behind the wheel and they can do it. Crawling takes finesse and skill.

ive yet to see any of the rigs youve built crawl anything(minus boatramp)... :flipoff1: ya must build what sells cause none of your customers likes to crawl... :****:

jrhall said:
ive yet to see any of the rigs youve built crawl anything(minus boatramp)... :flipoff1: ya must build what sells cause none of your customers likes to crawl... :****:

Thats because those videos never get put on Youtube.

not fun to watch the crawling although it can be fun to do it. Last weekend at clayton was cool because nolen, Jim, Carl, Pat and Nolen move the F on when on the trail, no stopping and looking ****. Nolen was GONE.
That said, I'm a much bigger fan of shooting hills and my foot falls asleep when crawling.

Will someone please give Pee his balls back to start/stir up ****.Oh hell,please don't delete this thread.Anyways,Jimbo member this rock bouncer/ labor day 2002 ,tellico,upper 2,I think you ripped the chrome nerf bar off.

[attachment deleted by admin]