• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you rock bouncers would make it about 10' on the trails that I like to crawl. If you are on a trail where you are able to rouck bounce, you need to think about upgrading to the big boy rocks. :****:

I forgot to add that I like both crawl and bounce.It's a pretty good feeling when you go to a park and crawl the worst hill there and everybody is hollering DAMN, HE JUST CRAWLED THAT SUM BITCH!!,but F that, chicks dig the long throttle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb.gif

80toyota said:
It's a pretty good feeling when you go to a park and crawl the worst hill there and everybody is hollering DAMN, HE JUST CRAWLED THAT SUM BITCH!

I agree 100%. I would love to see some rock bouncing on some big nasty rocks like you find in Clayton! :fish:

Another thing I would like to see some of the Rock Bouncers go to Harlan and ride like GregS and Travis and them do and keep there rigs together. It's one thing to go to Gray Rock and hit 3 trails in a day, but go to Harlan and ride all day and night.
I have yet to find a crew that rides as much as those guys and as Hard.

Aetna guys are a good example. They are some of my favorite people to watch ride, but most of the time there done after 1 or 2 trails. Not hating, just the truth.

I personally like to see the tires spin. I am trying to learn to crawl and if RickyB rides with me, I usually end up crawling the obstacle instead of rock bouncing.

With all that said YouTube loves ROCK BOUNCING :woot:

Good point Cole, lots of the parks close to us are really setup for rock bounching. Short obstacles, trailer close by, etc. Harlan has ton's of rockbouncing, but it also has some really hard and long rock trails. If you break out there it is a long way back. It's about keeping it together at Harlan. Not really sure why the Rockbouncers have not been there yet. I would think they would love it...

They might have to leave home for more then a couple hours. Then all their nut swingers couldnt watch them and jack them off when they are parked at the bottom of the hill for the rest of the day after one ride up the hill. :****: :gay:

Toddy said:
They might have to leave home for more then a couple hours. Then all their nut swingers couldnt watch them and jack them off when they are parked at the bottom of the hill for the rest of the day after one ride up the hill. :****: :gay:

lol, if you edited that I can only imagine what you typed out first.

Matt O. said:
I agree 100%. I would love to see some rock bouncing on some big nasty rocks like you find in Clayton! :fish:

I agree, we mostly crawl first then bounce later. Most of our crew is set up to mostly crawl! It is fun to do it , but I do have to admit it gets boring in a hurry. When we pull up to a nasty hill it awn fo sho :****: and my dumbass is alway first in line sayin "Hey watch this"! But that usually leads to excellent video though..... That was one of my main build goals was to be able to do both :driving:

Cole said:
I personally like to see the tires spin. I am trying to learn to crawl and if RickyB rides with me, I usually end up crawling the obstacle instead of rock bouncing.

What can I say? I don't like the feeling of landing from a 3 foot jump straight to the chassis onto a rock. :dunno: laughing1 Stickies work better slow anyway...

Speeding said:
What can I say? I don't like the feeling of landing from a 3 foot jump straight to the chassis onto a rock. :dunno: laughing1 Stickies work better slow anyway...

Its .188 wall, I told you it wouldn't bend.

Speeding said:
fag....

Well, let me think about it for a minute... a nice stock 22r motor on propane, stock axles with 9:87 gears and a Marlin triple reduction box and 31" Thornbirds going up a curb at Burger king with it's Obama Crown air freshner swingin from the rear view mirror, or 500 horse power 44" shod cut to the hilt tizzles bangin the limiter at 13,000 rpm's and a trans brake, helmet wearing 5 points strapped in driver sweatin like a $2.00 whore in church on a sunday, saying to himself "HOLY ****, HOLY ****", scattering people on the way up and over. Hmmm, still not sure. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

Damn those pics brought back some memories, thanks 80 Yota for posting them, GOOD TIMES. Anyway that trip to Tellico is a perfect example of why i have my rig now, i couldn't keep up with anybody, much less get up the mountain from the campground. I swore to myself if i got off that bastard i'd have a rig that would hang in there with anybody.
It's not about having a rig better than anybody else's it's about having what you want and driving it the way you like, as for me give me ROCK BOUNCING OR GIVE ME DEATH. :****:
Also it sucked cause it took me 3 years to build mine cause my ass was broke and still is, that's why the riding has cut back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny ****...when a rock bouncer spends forever beatin the **** outta a rock, rubber burnin, revlimiter hittin, **** flyin, bouncing the fawk outta the passenger, & they finally make it up yelling & screaming....then a crawler CRAWLS up & everyone's like oh man it was really that easy? :****: :flipoff1:

I agree with you Cole, Harlan is NOT rock bouncer friendly. Its a long damn way to the bottom!

BTW I ride with a rock bouncer every chance I get cause that **** is a fawkin blast!

i don't know what i would be classed as but i think crawler is to damn slow and boring kinda like a tennis match......................hell very similar with sweaters and drinking hot tea with there pinkys in the air. promblem solved i most like rock bouncing :flipgotcha:

Latest posts