• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Rods Web Series on Youtube.

The Luke said:
After messing with my gopro for a few months now. I totally respect your mad editing skills. Not to mention the monster of a computer you are probably using.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

I appreciate that. Yeah it takes a beast of a PC. Had this one custom built earlier this year. It has just about everything other than being Liquid Cooled. :****
Even with a fast computer it takes on average of about an hour per minute to edit an episode and about an hour to make it into a uploadable file. This is why it takes so long for DVDs to come out.... LOL

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I appreciate that. Yeah it takes a beast of a PC. Had this one custom built earlier this year. It has just about everything other than being Liquid Cooled. :****
Even with a fast computer it takes on average of about an hour per minute to edit an episode and about an hour to make it into a uploadable file. This is why it takes so long for DVDs to come out.... LOL

Did the person building it take in to account you're editing video as opposed to gaming with it?
Editing stations require different needs than do gaming PC's. Like higher page files, different partitions for the system and the storage. Keeping your page file (temp memory) on a secondary partition. And then getchu a video card that is not using system resources. Hard drive read/write/seek rates play a huge play in video editing. And now with SSD's and the like, you can have an SSD as you primary partition and standard TB drive as your storage...
Anyway, back when I used to help schools set up their game editing stations, I found that "gamers" always did a terrible job at picking the correct set up for video editing.

LandSpeeder said:
Did the person building it take in to account you're editing video as opposed to gaming with it?
Editing stations require different needs than do gaming PC's. Like higher page files, different partitions for the system and the storage. Keeping your page file (temp memory) on a secondary partition. And then getchu a video card that is not using system resources. Hard drive read/write/seek rates play a huge play in video editing. And now with SSD's and the like, you can have an SSD as you primary partition and standard TB drive as your storage...
Anyway, back when I used to help schools set up their game editing stations, I found that "gamers" always did a terrible job at picking the correct set up for video editing.

Yessir Byron (camobronco) built it after the one he built for his work. It uses an SSD, badass video card, and I used 2TB Hard Drives for Storage.
The one I had before is a gaming PC and it wasn't up to the task of these massive new files.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Yessir Byron (camobronco) built it after the one he built for his work. It uses an SSD, badass video card, and I used 2TB Hard Drives for Storage.
The one I had before is a gaming PC and it wasn't up to the task of these massive new files.

ROH TAHDE.
Carry on creating them bah-dass vigeos.

(crickets) Let me know what yall think and what you would like to see in future episodes.
We are working on the interviews on the newer ones and have all of the driver names and rigs before they run.

I like it buddy thumb.gif. Looks good damn clear and the interviews give a good perspective. Keep it up

Just wrapped up filming of the First Rock Rod Garage show today. In this Series I will travel to Driver's shops and talk to them about their Rigs and Rock Bouncing.
My first Victim was Mr Richie Keith.
12068485_626048177537455_2074699441887783077_o.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Just wrapped up filming of the First Rock Rod Garage show today. In this Series I will travel to Driver's shops and talk to them about their Rigs and Rock Bouncing.
My first Victim was Mr Richie Keith.
12068485_626048177537455_2074699441887783077_o.jpg

Awesome, can't wait to watch. When will he video be out?

WTH said:
Awesome, can't wait to watch. When will he video be out?

Im hoping to work on it a good bit tonight and tomorrow, It will have action footage for some of the things we are discussing so it will take a while to find and edit those in.
Plus I have a graphics guy working on the animated intro's to make it look TV Quality. Its all a learning process. There is already things I would do differently next time.
But you don't get better without trying new stuff!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Do you get said driver to take you for a ride? // :eek: :driving: \\

I was hoping once the series catches on that they will let me drive :driving:
I am not a very good passenger and it is a very busy time of year for farmers so I tried to keep it somewhat brief.