• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Rods Web Series on Youtube.

Keep it up!
Maybe do one going over the different ways to measure out a bend on a tube bender.
Seat belt mounting angles.
One wire alternator mod or kill switch placement.
Fire extinguisher mounts and placement.
Tire mounting with bead locks.

Re: Re: Rock Rods Web Series on Youtube.

Eddyj said:
Keep it up!
Maybe do one going over the different ways to measure out a bend on a tube bender.
Seat belt mounting angles.
One wire alternator mod or kill switch placement.
Fire extinguisher mounts and placement.
Tire mounting with bead locks.
All great ideas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looks good man. I had to rewind it twice. I thought I saw my hippy neighbor at the first rollover.

Any more videos of interviews with the drivers coming? Not trying to be a :tc just curious. I like the wheeling vids but they can get kind of boring and the tech and interviews keep everything fresh.

Thanks for what you do.

WTH said:
Any more videos of interviews with the drivers coming? Not trying to be a :tc just curious. I like the wheeling vids but they can get kind of boring and the tech and interviews keep everything fresh.

Thanks for what you do.

Thanks, I will always appreciate any feedback I can get. We will have more interviews as we catch up on the episodes. Been working on our Pilot for the Actual TV show that will incorporate all 3 of our web series into one 30min show. That is why I havent posted a new episode in a few months.
This last one is old footage from before we were shooting with a tv show in mind. So not a ton of interviews in these. I hope to finish the First Rock Rod Garage Episode soon and We should have a new Tech Tip Video Up each week. :dblthumb: