• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 - Now Shipping!

Rockrods 2 is my 3 year old sons favorite video. All my girls wanna watch a Disney type movie, but my boy will say " I wanna watch buggies daddy ".....talk about making a papa proud :dblthumb:

Thanks Everybody. We had an issue with some of the new discs. It has some blanks spots on them. If your screen goes black for a long period of time dont worry just hit the next button on your remote and it will take you to the next chapter. You aren't missing anything. The supplier is sending me replacements discs if you get tired of hitting the next button. I think you only have to do it twice. on the hwole dvd.
-Matt

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks Everybody. We had an issue with some of the new discs. It has some blanks spots on them. If your screen goes black for a long period of time dont worry just hit the next button on your remote and it will take you to the next chapter. You aren't missing anything. The supplier is sending me replacements discs if you get tired of hitting the next button. I think you only have to do it twice. on the hwole dvd.
-Matt

I noticed that, I was coming to this thread to ask you about it actually. I wouldn't mind having a replacement disc, because I use my xbox as my dvd player and it becomes aggravating turning the wireless remote on and having to hit next a few times everytime I wanna watch it. It's really not a big deal and I'm not demanding a replacement, but if you are sending them out to the ones of us that got a bad disc, I would like one to solve the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Matt I may end up having to do the same as the others since I let a buddy borrow it and he mentioned something about it skipping while playing in his XBox. I never had any issues with it in my DVD player though so I don't know yet. Either way its an awesome film and you certainly stepped up to the plate to make everyone happy.

finally got to watch mine yesterday and i really like the vid, great job matt , but mines got a couple of spots that it blacks out also

REPLACEMENT DISCS ARE HERE

If you guys need a replacement disc. Send me a PM with your first and last name and order number if you have one and Ill take care of it.
:eat:

BustedKnucklefilms said:

If you guys need a replacement disc. Send me a PM with your first and last name and order number if you have one and Ill take care of it.

Matt I have not opened mine yet, perhaps we can just swap when you get the projector.

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Tried sending you a PM but not sure it worked. If not let me know. Thanks

I got my copy and noticed it did that as well...thought it was kinda weird, but kept on watching. Great job BTW!

Draco, thank you for DVD!

Brian

Got mine today....
Damn i wish i was CSmith rich and i could watch it in HD on something bigger than a 27" :****:

Nice job BustedKnuckle!