• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 Premiere Party Jan 27th- Columbia TN

So it looks like I'll be bringing at least 5 to 7 people with me on Friday evening. Should be rolling in around 615ish if all goes well.

Is this the address for Custom Tint and Offroad? 110 Nashville Highway Columbia, TN 38401-2429 (931) 381-5466

Also do we need to bring anything with us to the party?

Patrick

jbgardner said:
Can i come by early to pick up a t shrit.

Sure can. If anyone want to stop by during the day, come on bye. I will be there all day and will have plenty of DVDs and swag on hand.
:dblthumb:

Premiere is this Friday Night! Come on out and eat all the Papa Johns Pizza & :drinkers: you can handle while you watch RockRods 2 on the big screen.
Dinner & a movie for ONLY $5 you can't beat that. :popcorn:

looking forward to meeting some of ya'll come Friday night as well as watching the DVD again. I've got no idea how many may be coming down with me though since their schedules keep changing like crazy.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We had such a blast last year at the RockRods 1 permiere party that we want to do it again!
We are planning on Friday the 27th of January at Custom Tint & Off Road in Columbia, Tennessee.
So get ready to come on out and watch the new Film with all your wheeling buddies!

Friday January 27th 5pm to 10pm.
Food will be ready around 7 or so and we Should start the DVD around 8 so come on whenever,
Raffle will be around 9

$5.00 That includes your Dinner , Drinks, and Watching the DVD on the Big Screen!
Kids 10 and under get in FREE!
ALL FEATURED DRIVERS GET IN FREE!

We will also be raffling off some great prizes. Raffle Tickets are $2.00 Each!

Post up if you plan on attending!

334-3I9-4258

-Matt

Here are some shots from last year. I am sure we can top it!
ROCKRODS PREMIERE PARTY & RC Crawler Comp at Blue Torch
can i brring my 14yrold son and is there an rc comp or something

ridered3 said:
Now that you are back from KOH, how was the premiere party?

It went great! We Drank a lot of Cold Beer, Ate some Papa Johns Pizza and watched the movie. There were probably 50 or so people there.

THE NEXT ONE WILL BE IN MY OTHER HOME - AUBURN, AL so all my Georgia folks might be able to make it. :popcorn: