• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Russell County Fair Offroad Challenge $6,000.00 payout june 9 and 11

r4x4m

Having the second annual russell county jaycees fair off road challenge for all bouncer, buggies, side be sides, and stock classes. Having on two nights this year June 9 starts at 7pm and june 11 starting at 5 pm cst. Prize money this year is total of 6,000.00 split for both nights. We are located in south central Kentucky joining lake cumberland. The course is consisting of some table tops jumps, a concrete wall to climb for buggies with additional work to be done to track. It is a best out of two possibly three runs this year. If need to know any more info can contact me at Robbie Morgan 270-866-0418. Hope to see you there.

Might try to bring my junk down sat . Can't pull a Thursday night with a 8 hour drive around trip . Shooting for Sat night if I can get very thing checked out .

My race trailer is fully self sufficient. I just don't thing I can get away from work that early in the week . If it was a Fri/ sat even I could probley pull it off .

payout for buggys is 1500 for the winnert and stock class will be 750 first and 500 for sxs or bouncer sxs class. There will be a crowd favorite the thursday night for who puts on the best of show award. I am also waiving the entry fee of the persons winning first place on thursday in all classes. June 9 at 7pm and june 11 at 5pm cst.

What is the entry fee for buggies?

Just seen on FB $20 for buggies and $10 for stock.

Myself and ridgetopauto will be there Thurs & Sat.