• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sami Davis Jr gets a 2rz

Get one for a WRX should have a bigger bore for the brembo's they come with. Looks good by the way, looks like you and Trey had a busy Saturday.

zjtrey said:
yep he's got a 4 coil motor.. PM sent.. thanks! :drinkers:

i've done several ls harnesses but no yota's..

did you use the original o2's? if so what did you do about the mounting plates to the exhaust tube? we can fab something no problem but if something already available i'd rather spend the time on something else..
[/quote

Get u some defoulers for spark plugs drill out and a little grinding and weld into exhaust and o2 thread right in if there the threaded type how I done mine

not done quite yet.. the OP's had some family things going on that were way more important.. hoping to get it finished up here real soon

sorry guys my dad got in real bad shape the last two months and just passed away two weeks ago i hope to get her running by december as soon as i take care of some family business stayed tuned :driving:

thanks man we are hopefully goin to windrock this weekend ill post some pics of everything when it is done we have just been scrambling to get it together the last 3 weeks :dblthumb: have you got you another rig yet johnboy?

I've hit a sorta snag on wiring this beast.. coming off the alternator theres a short jumper harness with a female connector on the end that I can't find where it connects to the main harness.. 3 wires White, yellow and red..

I have the charging circuit diagram from the FSM (thanks jethrobodean) and it appears that all 3 wires just need switched 12v to operate the alternator…

anybody know anything?

it seems like at least one of these 3 wires should go to the computer but thats not what the diagram shows….

Misread email, that makes alot more sense.

Should be:

Big white - straight to batt (big charge wire)
Small white - Charge sense wire Basically straight to batt, but if you have issues with high draw lighting, etc, you can wire this to the light supply & alt will "boost" itself up when that particular device draws excessive current)
Red - ign switched 12v
Yell - charge light (if not familiar with typical charge light hookup I can give more detail if needed)

the rig was sold before all the issues were solved… I saw the new owner at AOP a few weeks back and he said he was super happy with it and hadn't changed a thing on the wiring.. I'll checkout that thread on pirate tho, I'd like to know more about the problems we had with this swap.. i tried swapping PCM's with no luck though..