• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Senior Year YJ Build

Nuzzy said:
I got the shocks in my truck now if the measurements I pm'd ya will work. Let me know :cool:

I was gonna wait till I measured on my rig, but havent had a chance to. Are you headed north to sams any time soon?

Cascade_Crawler said:
I was gonna wait till I measured on my rig, but havent had a chance to. Are you headed north to sams any time soon?

I'm sure I will be at some point. Not exactly sure when though...

2pwrlftrs4u said:
how do you like the height? think the springs will settle at all.... hard to tell by pics but damn that thing looks tall :corn:

I hate the height, way to tall. I'm confident the springs will flatten out a bit, just needs some more time.

Cascade_Crawler said:
I hate the height, way to tall. I'm confident the springs will flatten out a bit, just needs some more time.

time for musical leafs huh.... well after they settle a little and you get winch on the front/tire carrier on the rear it should help out alot

*taps finger*... patiently awaiting those pics... :flipoff:

So what's left now before you can take it on a shakedown run? Obviously the cage work isn't done yet, but you've still got the stock cage in there, right?

NotMatt said:
*taps finger*... patiently awaiting those pics... :flipoff:

So what's left now before you can take it on a shakedown run? Obviously the cage work isn't done yet, but you've still got the stock cage in there, right?

x2........

Okay here are some poser flex shots. The stump in my yard wasn't big enough so I had to go over to 4 wheel dorks and ramp it.

Before shakedown run:
-bumpstops
-shocks
-ANTI-WRAP BAR!

The last being the most involved, I'll be gathering some parts soon...

How much can I invert the springs without it hurting them in the long run? When I measured for bumpstops they where slightly inverted, not much...

a48.jpg

a49.jpg

a50.jpg

Traction bar supplies are on their way. Oh and I forgot, I have to have my front driveshaft extended before it hits the trail also...

Lookin good man! Cant wait to hit the trails with ya again soon, im getting my tranny out this week and cleaning it up again and im gonna paint it this time then back in and i should be good!

How much longer do you think till its completed?

Latest posts