• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC 2010

exocaged

Hey guys, The Clay County 4x4 Club is now accepting entries for the South East Tough Truck Challenge 2010 SETTC. It will be held at Hardrock Cycle Park in Ocala on April 23rd 24th and 25th . The entries will be put to a vote in February and the top 11 teams get the chance to come compete. The winner from last year Jimmy will be back to defend his title and this makes 12 teams competing. We will also be running 2 alternates. They will get to run all the courses at time permits after the Top 12 teams finish.

There is no DOT tire rule this year.
Your vehicle must be caged and you must have safety harnesses and wear either a DOT or SNELL rated helmet.

This is not a mud bog event but if it rains it will be very slick. Keep in mind this is an organized competition, the teams will be from florida as well as many states away, TGW will be there and it will make Magzine print! There may be more coverage I don't know yet but I am working on it.

How to enter:

Entries are accepted during the month of January ONLY. An online vote will be held in February on our forums.

1. Register on our forums at http://www.forums.claycounty4x4.com
2. Read about our event, look at the Website http://www.settc.net
3. Post a picture of your vehicle
4. Give some specifics on your vehicle like Motor Hp Tranny Suspension etc
5. After you enter your vehicle stay around a hype your vehicle/team, the forums are PG-13 Rated but some smack talking is fun. Just keep it clean and fun please.

Hardrock Cycle Park

This is the Host of our SETTC. Please visit the website and take a look for yourself. There is no other place like it in the entire state of Florida! Good Honest 100ft Hills! Rocks! Motor X! and of course 4x4 trails and competitions. Take a look and plan your trip today!

http://www.hardrockmx.com/
Glenn & Donna Knox
Hardrock Cycle Park
6849 NW C-25A
Ocala, FL 34475

PHONE
(352) 732-6697

I am working on sponsors. I have no idea what the prizes/purse will be. The winner last year went home with just over $2,600.00 worth of prizes. One of them was a $1,500.00 gift card from 4 Wheel Parts. They are with us again this time. If you know of a business/shop that would be interested please PM me the info and I will contact them.

The Courses:

Roller Coaster â€" Fast, big hills, one set of whoops, 2-laps
Outback â€" Fast, many table topped jumps, some descent size, one set of whoops
Pull Test â€" Brute power, you will be pulling a dump truck up hill
Axle Cracker â€" Brutal Florida rocks ( yes we have some )
Speed Hills â€" Fast and a great start to the final day
Hills and Rocks â€" Fast and then gets rocky with a small uphill climb to the finish
Race Course â€" Fast motorcross course, some big jumps, incredible ascents and descents, all jumps are table topped
The Bender â€" Our signature course, fast, steep ascents and steep descents, big rocks, moguls and an incredible exit.

take a look at a vid clip of the 2009 SETTC:http://www.nuthinfancy.us/settc_trailer.html

If you don't have Trucks Gone Wild 8 what are you waiting for??? GET IT!!! On a side note we have a segment on it......

team%20jimmy%2001.jpg

team%20joc%2003.jpg

2009%20Roger.jpg

team%20roger%2012.jpg

team%20brian%2001.jpg

team%20mega%20titan%2006.jpg

There is more information on our forums. http://www.forums.claycounty4x4.com
Any questions? I'll be around.
Thanks

Joe

i just want to know if jaque plans on bring that piece of **** jeepzilla again... he told JJ, patooyee, that he kicked my ass down there... i won all but 2 events and came in second on one of them, what a ****ing tool... he did beat me in the tow test... :****:

Just to clarify, he said that he beat you on day 2. I wasn't there so I woudln't know.

J. J.

patooyee said:
Just to clarify, he said that he beat you on day 2. I wasn't there so I woudln't know.

J. J.
oh, thats because i didnt do half the courses... no one beat day one times... :flipoff1: maybe he will have his 6 wheeled piece ready and i'll drag it around...

draggbody said:
oh, thats because i didnt do half the courses... no one beat day one times... :flipoff1: maybe he will have his 6 wheeled piece ready and i'll drag it around...

i talked to him last week. he said he would drag your little punk ass all over florida.

extremetownie said:
i talked to him last week. he said he would drag your little punk ass all over florida.
thats what he said last year... i had a good time w/ him... i remember on the hills and rocks, he went before i did... he had a good time, and came up to me all cocky and said, "chase that time", i beat his time by like 50 seconds or something... i was very out of character and remained humble... i just wanted to go talk ****... needless to say, i had a blast...

draggbody said:
thats what he said last year... i had a good time w/ him... i remember on the hills and rocks, he went before i did... he had a good time, and came up to me all cocky and said, "chase that time", i beat his time by like 50 seconds or something... i was very out of character and remained humble... i just wanted to go talk ****... needless to say, i had a blast...
molaugh

draggbody said:

YOU, NOT TALK **** :dunno: DID YOU HAVE A FEVER OR SOMETHING :dunno: . :wtflol: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH JIMMY :gtfo: