• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Should i blow through?

I'm all for power but weren't you asking about the 8.8 rear holding up? I'd upgrade axles before adding turbo. I Dont know how you drive but that buggy runs great (for a ford). I'd get seat time first then decide. My advice is worth what you just paid for it tho.

Ya he has a good point I missed that in your initial post that yA had lil axles... Might wanna upgrade them first ! I'm runnin rockwells withy setup

I am not messing with the basics of the buggy until later next year. I am not even sure if i want to mess with it. It goes so damn good i dont want to mess that up. Its not the power that i would be after in the turbo setup. Its more of the cool factor and the noise (stupid i know). I was thinking about 1 tons and bigger tires but the buggy is already so damn good why change it. As you can tell i have no clue as to what i want to do with it yet. Since i have had it i have had it out on the trails each and every weekend rain or shine.

As of now i am adding my small touches to it like a toolbox, cooler mount, speakers, waterproof relay box, paint, NEW GASKETS, love, seat time, and general care.

I was asking about the 8.8 because i have seen the axle take more then i was under the impression it could take. I didnt know if the old 8.8 was as strong or stronger then the newer 8.8.

I and super happy with my purchase! Just not sure my end goal yet.

Mustang guys put huge power 500-700hp range with 8.8s with girdles and axle shafts etc. But they also don't have the rotating mass and weight of an offroad tire

Latest posts