• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Simplest yet most frusrating / time consuming part of your build...

P said:
I miss the early days when we all built **** out of JY parts, and went wheeling all the time instead of building the latest greatest expensive toy to impress the internet :flipoff1:

I hear this so much from seasoned wheelers... yet none of them actually do anything to get back to it.

For my build, prepping the axles (cleaning, cutting, and grinding) for the build. It is definitely simple and definitely time consuming. Most folks think of the wiring as being the worst but I actually enjoy that part.

Don't worry. I'm still reppin' the junkyard parts. I'm currently staring at a pile of stock Jk control arms and coils and thinking of how I can 4 link the rear of my Xj with them. It's gotta be better than the stock leafs I'm running.

The Luke said:
Don't worry. I'm still reppin' the junkyard parts. I'm currently staring at a pile of stock Jk control arms and coils and thinking of how I can 4 link the rear of my Xj with them. It's gotta be better than the stock leafs I'm running.

Ive fone a bit backwards, I have some nice new parts on my current build but I've skinny'd up alot of areas because I just can't justify the cost of some stuff when I know I can get away with some half assin ????. These things are generally always a compromise for 90% of us between money and time.

twostep said:
For my build, prepping the axles (cleaning, cutting, and grinding) for the build. It is definitely simple and definitely time consuming. Most folks think of the wiring as being the worst but I actually enjoy that part.

You should because that is what you do for a living.