• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small claims court....anyone?

Bones

That Guy
Anyone ever do this and is it worth it over $200? It's mainly the pricipality of it SMOKEY!

If I can get old text messages back, I am very confident I'd 'win' but the PITA factor makes me just not care. I just want to stick it to the person.

Bones said:
Anyone ever do this and is it worth it over $200? It's mainly the pricipality of it SMOKEY!

If I can get old text messages back, I am very confident I'd 'win' but the PITA factor makes me just not care. I just want to stick it to the person.

What is your claim?

I think $200 is kind of petty to go after. I would need to hear the whole story, before I could give a definite answer. :popcorn:

years ago one of the wifes kids got dog bit.
after going to the hospital, went to the guys house (police put the dog down) i ask the guy
to pay for our hospital bill !
well he did not pay so lawyer i go, got a judgment on the dude and 4 years later
he had to pay 5 times what i was asking for in the first place

this was about 15 - 16 years ago

Story cliff notes

I am on vacation in KS over Xmas/NY and having lunch with P and Pappa P when I get a call from my ex GF that she's in the Paola klink for suspended license TWICE for not paying a $75 speeding ticket from September. I am still unsure I believe it all. Bail was $500, she had 300, I went and pulled 200 and simple never got it back. I made it very clear it was not free $$ and then we broke up and she refuses to pay me back on top of a whole bunch of other non pertinent but off the wall low blows and general mean mouthing.

Bones said:
Story cliff notes

I am on vacation in KS over Xmas/NY and having lunch with P and Pappa P when I get a call from my ex GF that she's in the Paola klink for suspended license TWICE for not paying a $75 speeding ticket from September. I am still unsure I believe it all. Bail was $500, she had 300, I went and pulled 200 and simple never got it back. I made it very clear it was not free $$ and then we broke up and she refuses to pay me back on top of a whole bunch of other non pertinent but off the wall low blows and general mean mouthing.

you stuck it in her vag a few times right? She is considering that payment for services rendered. Thats how bitches think. ****ing sense of entitlement laughing1

Wyatt her logic is far crazier than that. As of last night I bones....was a gold digger and only after her $$. I never recall her whipping out the green one time on any of my visits.

Bones said:
Wyatt her logic is far crazier than that. As of last night I bones....was a gold digger and only after her $$. I never recall her whipping out the green one time on any of my visits.
so clearly you need to get back with her, bang $200 out of her naynay you gold digging hooker. :flipoff1:

You got screwed and didn't even get the tip wet.

Take the loss. By the time you take off work and go to court and settle. That is if she shows up for court you have spent $500 to get $200.

Take it to Judge Joe Brown or Peoples Court, etc. Don't they pay you to go onto the show? If so then you get paid for the trip, your money back, she would get paid for the trip, and hell why not try and slip it to her one more time while your at the hotel..... :dblthumb:

gamjunior said:
Take it to Judge Joe Brown or Peoples Court, etc. Don't they pay you to go onto the show? If so then you get paid for the trip, your money back, she would get paid for the trip, and hell why not try and slip it to her one more time while your at the hotel..... :dblthumb:
No idea and no desire to be seen with her crazy ass on TV. Like I said, principal. If we were still dating she would still be expected to repay me.

The whole situation sucks, but believe me when I say getting the "legal" system involved will only make it worse and cost you more money. I ****ing hate court, lawyers the entire system further more wimmens are not to be trusted when it comes to money :****:

Consider her a prostitute you paid for sects.... If your a gold digger then she's a street walker....

How close were you with her and her Family? Give them a shout and send them a rap sheet on her and see where that gets you. :dunno:

If that doesn't work, send them nudies of her beauties. flashemifyougotem