• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!!!06 Jeep LJ Rubicon Pick-up Truck

cullman

SOLD!!!! Thanks HardLIne SOLD!!! 06 Jeep Rubicon LJ. 6cyl , 6spd trans, A/C, 35 in Boggers, GR8 Tops Half Cab top and Divider with bed cover, Rhino lined bed, ARB Bumpers, all factory rubicon, runs and drives great, no rust southern jeep. This jeep does have a REBUILT TITLE!!!! I bought it from the Insurance company, I have plenty of Pics before and after of the jeep that I will be glad to send to a legitimate interested buyer, No tire kickers please. Call or text me and i will be glad to discuss the details. $15,900 Located in Cullman Al. 35058 Thanks DJ too,5six=six3six?fifty3fifty3 from 7am to 8pm central time.

PS Im in the process of getting some pics posted to this ad.

Re: 06 Jeep LJ Rubicon Pick-up Truck

cullman said:
06 Jeep Rubicon LJ. 6cyl , 6spd trans, A/C, 35 in Boggers, GR8 Tops Half Cab top and Divider with bed cover, Rhino lined bed, ARB Bumpers, all factory rubicon, runs and drives great, no rust southern jeep. This jeep does have a REBUILT TITLE!!!! I bought it from the Insurance company, I have plenty of Pics before and after of the jeep that I will be glad to send to a legitimate interested buyer, No tire kickers please. Call or text me and i will be glad to discuss the details. $15,900 Located in Cullman Al. 35058 Thanks DJ too,5six=six3six?fifty3fifty3 from 7am to 8pm central time.

PS Im in the process of getting some pics posted to this ad.

Consider a trade with cash on my part?! I'll meet you halfway... I'm in wi.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=55674.msg653097#msg653097

Ryan 262-903-1887