• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired sold thanks hardline!

BNBOFFROAD

99 tj buggy 4.0, ax-15 , Atlas 4.3to 1, ford hp 60 front reid knuckles with arb 5.13s yukon chromo shafts and joints ,60 rear with yukon shafts , 1350 joints in hd driveshafts, 4linked front and rear with tuned 2.0 fox air shocks and limiting straps , air compressor under hood, 40" maxxis creepy crawlers on aluminum trailready beadlocks with a spare no wheel, marine amp and wakeboard speakers , corbeau seats, h.i.d lights , 12k winch, has title drves awesome on road wanting 11k or trade for another buggy will consider other trades plus cash email me @ [email protected] or text 828387six51four located in linville Nc 28646 will get more pics when I get a chance

Re: WTT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title for rzr

Jeep needs nothing maybe one or two heims in the links

free bump for cool looking rig.

Do you have a cash price, and how's the back set up? Backseat or no??

Working on it boys been in Chicago eating beef sandwiches . Its back halfed got a pretty sweet cage

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title

Bumpty bump :afro: jeep no longer has the shitty hellas on top or the shitty pyle wakeboard speakers lol getting upgraded soon

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title and 5.3

TTT jeep will come with a 5.3 that you can put in or do whatever with :dblthumb:

bump 14k no 5.3 needs heims they squeak im sure most all of them are bad after this wheeling trip, i am open to trades cash offers just hit me up :dblthumb:

BNBOFFROAD said:
bump 14k no 5.3 needs heims they squeak im sure most all of them are bad after this wheeling trip, i am open to trades cash offers just hit me up :dblthumb:

Did you shoot some grease on them? If they aren't frozen up or loose as **** they aren't bad.

Re: Fs/FT streetable Tj based go fast buggy with title Reduced!!offers? trades?

Thry all have a little play in them there prob good for a couple more rides I was definitely gonna upgrade them but I am wanting to buy a house and this thing has got to go :****: so I am open to offers just not retarded ones

i can't believe nobodys offered anything bump $13kOBO

BNBOFFROAD said:
i can't believe nobodys offered anything bump $13kOBO

If I had the coin it'd already be in my garage :****:
glws shouldnt take long to move at that price

Joc said:
If I had the coin it'd already be in my garage :****:
glws shouldnt take long to move at that price
did you sell that rzr yet?