• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
kushKrawlin said:
I'm Casey. The owner of the "WELFARE" build... Cause I'm broke as **** , it is kinda a tough ride. Did 3 neutral drops yesterday,.. At 700 rpm.! :woot:

Kush just won the thread.

jeeptj99 said:
Kush just won the thread.

He's not kidding about those neutral drops...I saw it happen. And its a good thing he doesn't race, cause they'd lose. He invented shake and we all know he's got the baked part down. FIRST OR LAST! Slingshot..engaged!

creepycrawly said:
He's not kidding about those neutral drops...I saw it happen. And its a good thing he doesn't race, cause they'd lose. He invented shake and we all know he's got the baked part down. FIRST OR LAST! Slingshot..engaged!
Drue john g out runs kush. That means I could push my pos up the hill faster

That sounds like a challenge! Kush said brang it! He's got a Ben Franklin nailed to a tree at the top of Violator...

Remember one thing.. "I live my life a qtr mile at a time"... Man i could moon walk and win against Jonny. Paaaalease... I ain't tryin to make enemies, that's one of the main reasons I don't race.. Everyone hates the guy that no one can beat.. You know what I'm sayin... And John G can out drive 96.5% of the folks on here dip stick... I keep tryin like hell to get my rear tires to steer, but can't figure out how he does it... That really is the biggest advantage I have ever seen. But I ride cause I love it more than anything else on the planet.. Yep, even more than the best buds...
Racing sure as **** isn't my cup of tea.. if I wanna bicker, gripe, and gossip (to the tune of what, 40K a year) I'll go to the hair salon..
That being said , one thing u can bet on... I will bust jonnys ass for sure. Well back when he was riding that is... WWCTD (wat would cole trickle do?)
#hasbeensmatter
#breakandbitchboutit
#minestillruns
#nahnahnahbooboo
#cutoffboxesareforpussies
RUBBIN'S RACIN !

Just wait til we get that LS in there Kush. You'll be bustin batshit will's ass with all his mysterious horsepower. :stir: :driving:

patooyee said:
I don't understand why anyone would post on the internet if they didn't want public comment. Or why anyone would post on the internet that they didn't want public comment. Your understanding of the internet seems to be fundamentally flawed.

Personally, I only know of a handful of "racers" in SRRS. Anyone "doing it for the show" is an ENTERTAINER. The rest are broke rednecks with illusions of grandeur IMO.

I don't see how it's in any racing organization's interest to air their dirty laundry on the internet every time a "racer" has an opinion. Can someone please point me to the the forum where Dale Earnhardt Jr. is complaining to all of his fans about Nascar rules and costs???

I would support SRRS stipulating in the racer contract that no racer shall speak or comment on internal racing issues publically. Then if you start a thread like this in a public forum you get banned from participating. You could have your own private forum, or even section on this forum, where only racers were given access. Half the drama both here and on Pirate is started by "racers," is about "racing," or perpetuated by "racers." Then you all could have your little circle-jerks privately and not muck up forums that are about REAL wheeling. (Hardline CRAWLERS, not Hardline Racers.) It would be an easy way to exclude all of the opinions that you say do not matter as well.

This is the best, most well thought out thing in this whole thread. I challenge Freeneck to please answer this...someone text him this so he will see it.

bbone said:
This is the best, most well thought out thing in this whole thread. I challenge Freeneck to please answer this...someone text him this so he will see it.
I think it's funny yall think their are "racer contracts" and they try to tell us what we can and can't say. Have yall seen what batshit posts publicly :wtflol:

If there aren't contracts there should be. I sign a contract every time I step foot on a property to watch an event or ride. If there's no contract to compete that seems mind blowingly stupid to me. You can't regulate personal behaviour. But you should be able to regulate / influence your organization's public perception. Not to mention the ability to enforce safety regulations. All of you "racers" represent SRRS whether you like it or not. Any organization should reserve the right to choose who represents them.

I am digressing from the original topic though. I want to add that I did not think that the OP was out of line. But I do think that SRRS would be better served by making this stuff private. If they want to seek public input they could get all the racer's thoughts in a private thread and then post a public one from the SRRS account saying something like, "We at SRRS are seeking the input of our fans on xxx topic. After reviewing the wishes of our competitors we have come up with the following options. We would appreciate any civilized discussion and will keep everyone updated as to our ultimate decision." That seems so much better than the way topics have been handled to this point to me.

patooyee said:
If there aren't contracts there should be. I sign a contract every time I step foot on a property to watch an event or ride. If there's no contract to compete that seems mind blowingly stupid to me. You can't regulate personal behaviour. But you should be able to regulate / influence your organization's public perception. Not to mention the ability to enforce safety regulations. All of you "racers" represent SRRS whether you like it or not. Any organization should reserve the right to choose who represents them.

I am digressing from the original topic though. I want to add that I did not think that the OP was out of line. But I do think that SRRS would be better served by making this stuff private. If they want to seek public input they could get all the racer's thoughts in a private thread and then post a public one from the SRRS account saying something like, "We at SRRS are seeking the input of our fans on xxx topic. After reviewing the wishes of our competitors we have come up with the following options. We would appreciate any civilized discussion and will keep everyone updated as to our ultimate decision." That seems so much better than the way topics have been handled to this point to me.
But the race is open to anybody. So would you not make these types of things open to the public for everyone's opinion? And the srrs didn't start this thread they responded to it. They put in the rules for 2016 the boxes were required. Then someone unrelated to the srrs started this thread and this is where we got too.

BUG-E J said:
But the race is open to anybody. So would you not make these types of things open to the public for everyone's opinion? And the srrs didn't start this thread they responded to it. They put in the rules for 2016 the boxes were required. Then someone unrelated to the srrs started this thread and this is where we got too.

SRRS is good at what they do so I'm not going to pretend to think I know better or that I have all the answers. These are just some suggestions. You should expect that if you hang your laundry out to dry your neighbors will see your underwear. I think its better policy just to keep your underwear private until you get to know people better. And by all means don't stick raw steak to your underwear and go running through a pack of hungry wolves!

I'm sorry, I originally read the OP as, "I once raced, would like to next year, but don't want to buy the box."

If it was really, "I'm a wannabe racer and don't want to buy the box so would SRRS please change their rules to accommodate me?" then my opinion might change a little. I did not understand Freaknik's post as having been a response to this interpretation.

patooyee said:
I'm sorry, I originally read the OP as, "I once raced, would like to next year, but don't want to buy the box."

If it was really, "I'm a wannabe racer and don't want to buy the box so would SRRS please change their rules to accommodate me?" then my opinion might change a little. I did not understand Freaknik's post as having been a response to this interpretation.
It's cool and the reason you don't understand is alot of stuff got deleted that was just Jewish blasphemy from piper. Srrs has tried things in the past that didn't work out and changed back to the original ways. Meow

I saw what Piper posted and thought that's what Freaknik was referring to and how my posts were directed. But now I am second-guessing my original understanding of the OP which changes the context a little.

Re: Re: SRRS

BUG-E J said:
I think it's funny yall think their are "racer contracts" and they try to tell us what we can and can't say. Have yall seen what batshit posts publicly :wtflol:
Wait, yer a racer? Never could have told it by your mildly mannered, non-narcissistic posts. I'm a little confused by yer tactics. That's it, we can't be friends anymore, I ain't s'posed to like racers. molaugh

Freaknick said:
My name is Nick Kortenber I own warfare and yes it is one tough buggy.

wait i thought Danny Smith or something owned/raced Warfare? Did it get sold after this last season?

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Nick owns it Danny Smith drives it

10-4

warfare is a bad ass buggy no denying that.

My only question about the kill boxes is if the rig is killed how will it affect the brakes and steering? If the rig is headed towards the crowd couldn't it be worse for the driver to have less control of the rig? If they are knocked out like jordan tanner was or bobby I agree a kill switch could potentially save people. After the bounty hill a couple years ago at AOP thats been my concern is something losing it and running through the crowd. This question may have been answered before but if it was I missed it.

My bad. That wasn't derogatory towards will that was just making a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.