• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Brayden Drake Memorial Ride - April 5, 2014

Sorry, not gonna make it Bradley, I got held a extra week in Arizona.

It's sad, but my spare is better than the TSL that's on my truck. Little more grinding and I'll be loaded up and ready to roll.

4azevy7u.jpg

Re:

Just left the park... great ride for a great cause, if you missed it you missed a good one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Awesome day. Almost perfect weather. See some old friends and met some new ones. Great turn out! :dblthumb:

I don't think I have ever seen the park so crowded. Great time and great weather. :driving:

avaryrad.jpg

How I roll, or don't. Lost a tire on the way home. Can't believe they made it 7 years. Someone remind me in 2021 to get some new tires for the dolly.

I have a few pictures and videos from the weekend I will post up when I get home.

I just wanna say me and my wife was flat out amazed at the people that came out and showed their support for my family in memory of my son. There is no way to show my gratitude towards the wheeling community that has stood behind us and helped us through this hard time. Thanks to everyone that came and enjoyed such a beautiful day of wheelin it could not have been any better weather for a ride like this and the rain Friday really kept the dust down without being sloppy muddy.

Also I want to say if you haven't been to Stony Lonesome to ride you are missing out, the staff went absolutely out of their way to make it the best weekend possible for my family they are too notch folks and I will forever be thankful for them.

Again I can't say it enough, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Great ride guys! We just want to thank everyone that came for the ride and we sure do appreciate all of the generosity. Be sure to come April th 19th for our Easter on the Rocks.