• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 17-21, 2014

If we can't ride Sunday and are gonna get rushed out of the park, I am out. I am 100% in for a HL meet & greet, but there are 50 better weekends that could be chosen

I never ride on Sunday anyway. Woke up at Stony this morning at 9AM looked outside and EVERYONE had already left! LOL.
Tyler, I need RV spot #2 or 3. I realize I should prolly call the number on the shirt I'm wearing right now. But hopefully I can have one of those.
Damn I love this park!

Just a heads up about one of two workdays left before this ride. CAOS will be providing labor and will be picking out some new trails to cut in this Saturday. A group of is will be assisting them and hope to get a lot done. Volunteers get in the park for free and get to have a little say in the trails that are being cut. So, come out and spend a day getting ready and/or acquainting yourself with the park.

:driving:
rstdwright said:
And me ill be there with ryan

Awesome sir...I might be tagging along if I don't get my tire back or get my Jeep or Ford together.

I am calling JohnG and Stevo out on the new CAOS hill. I am debating if lead foot or finesse will get to the top of this one. No one got over the first set of rocks and with a little more rain, it aught to be a pretty clean slate for Y'all to give a go.

We also have a $100 bet that JohnG won't take the new start to Rock Creek because he won't want to get dirty :cougar:

I would like to give a big thanks to CAOS and our other volunteers for coming out Saturday and helping in the woods. The new trail looks awesome! We just need a name for it.... :fish: Wheres the CAOS guys at?????

Well I put tires on it...never got past the stump though. Good hill for sure.

Tyler, I posted this on a couple of other boards to promote but now I have had the question asked to me if this was strictly a Hardline ride or not? I thought it was open to anyone. Also, the fella asked on your (Stony Loneseome) FB page when the April night ride was and was told it was the 26th but here you say the 19th. Can you help me out?

I can verify that it is not a strictly Hardlinecrawlers Ride, but have no idea on the rest. It would be nice to see a lot of the Hardlinecrawlers guys come out though. We have one more unclaimed hill, one more moderate hill and plan on working on at least one more before the Easter ride. There has definitely been a spike in full sized rigs, but not a huge amount of bouncers yet.

Re:

i can add a little to that. the official stony monthly night ride is the 26th. Tyler was having the Easter ride as just something a little extra for you guys. I'm sure anyone wanting to come is welcome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk