• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Easter On The Rocks - April 17-21, 2014

Thanks. I think that answers what I need. Pretty sure me and some guys from Birmingham JK will be out there on Friday the 18th. Another one was wanting to come for the night ride but after being told it was the 26th via their facebook page, we needed clarification.

Kel and Bobby are exactly right...The 19th is going to be a nightride, yet the whole idea behind it was to separate the full size guys from the rest of the crowd for the night. Of course, any offroader is welcome to ride!

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
Kel and Bobby are exactly right...The 19th is going to be a nightride, yet the whole idea behind it was to separate the full size guys from the rest of the crowd for the night. Of course, any offroader is welcome to ride!

IE: "not advertising to the RZR/ATV crowd" ??? ;D

LandSpeeder said:
We gone burn down a motor-house?!

I hope it doesn't come to that. Been a lot of tree chopping, so we aught to have at least thirty minutes of bonfire extravaganza.

Is anyone else catching flak from their birth family for skipping Easter festivities?
It's the one weekend I usually give to extended family, and this year I like this ride much better than watching kids I don't know hunt for Chinese made plastic eggs.
Just wondering what the crowd will look like!

I don't do holidays, so nope on this end. Plus, I usually invite them along so they can't say I didn't try.

Re:

I will be there friday and saturday, leaving out first thing Sunday morning, should be home by lunch. Wife will be with me, so no problems at home.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gdf said:
I might come out and play for a little while that saturday

Give me a hollar before you get there if you need someone to show you around

256.33nine??5541