• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straight talk cell phone

rglover

Anybody got walmarts straight talk cell phones and have any feed back on it. I currently have a verizon but absolutely hate doing business there. I just want to know if the internet and reception is as good.

Re: Re: straight talk cell phone

I have page plus.it runs on verizon towers and uses verizon phones (smart phones to)it has different plans I use 29.99 plan with 400 mb data and like 1800 min/4000 text.
I tryed straittalk and the phones were all ****. couldn't get any service and they didnt have any verizon smart phones back then.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: straight talk cell phone

I have a droid x.
I dont think so we been trying to get turtles jeep fixed but we failed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have a verizon straight talk droid and it works great as long as you not in kentucky so far and i work out of state construction all over. $48 is alot better than $100 and contract

Yea that was my thoughts exactly. I had heard that they bounced. Off all towers and had great reception but i dont know anyone first hand that has one. I have been pleased witg Verizon but i go through several dead places a day. Im not expecting to find anything anything with service everyehere. I guess im just going to go to walmart anf get one and seee how it does