• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stranded on I-24 exit 161 ****Help Found*****

STROKERYOTA

I have roadside assist so they will tow the trick to Chattanooga but will not take trailer "6x10 with a rzr" and will only be able to take 2 people problem is it's me and my wife with 2 kids, and there is no rental co that will come get us with a truck, help getting to air port would be nice but at this point anything helps, even just a hotel or something closer to Chattanooga

Re: Stranded on I-24 exit 161 ****need help*****

civicmindedex79 said:
I know lots hate it but did you post on book of faces?? Normally lots faster help.

Think he's a long way from home. Think they from FL

Maybe call a cab, and rent a truck from enterprise in the morning?

By the way, one of the biggest wrecker company's in the South is in Chattanooga, Doug Yates, I know he has ext. Cab rollbacks that could haul your truck and pull the trailer and haul the family no problem.

Tom is checking with a couple folks. He was not in town. If someone can get him to Lowes in South Pitsburgh I believe they rent trucks till 9pm

Did you get help? If not call me I am north east of chattanooga but will gladly hop in the truck. To cold to have family stranded out on side of road.

423-802-61OO

that's good lookin out man!

I wish I was closer to give yall a hand.. unfortunately im well over an hour away

If you were further north on 24, I'd loaded and and come got yall off the road for the night. Glad to hear yall are getting taken care of.

Finally made it to a hotel..... After 3 tow trucks,500 game plans lol, doin 90mph in a tow truck down the mountain, it's finally warm. Have to say tom is one of the nicest guys I ever meet, not only did he let me store truck and trailer at his shop wich he had to meet us there to open gate at 10pm he handed me the keys to his 4dr jk to get around in....WOW!!! That's awesome!!!!! He recommended I get ahold of mike at southeastern diesel in the am to see if he can scan the truck so hopefully it's something minor but knowing my luck it's fubar'd. Thx agin HL